Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 1369 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
Like Tree82977Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part 2

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

guess I had better check in too, so I don't get lost.....

ECF Veteran

Me too, me too..............

Last smoke 4-11-11

cute Iffy...

as im rocking n; rollin on the porch, Im reviewing my vapemail this evening - new Trustfire charger. Just used it,works great, highly recommended from many folks, and I agree,good product.

Just finished pulling apart a Kangertech dual Coil atty, awaiting a re-build. was previously using a Coffee swirl dark juice which,im convinced at this point, I no longer want these liquids since, from appearance and taste not to mention texture,are rather harsh for me(strange but true). I love my "reds" ejuice.and 'Breaking Bad' - trophy wife is not too bad either. The clearer the better for me(18mg of Nic)

now im waiting for more vapemail to arrive including my atty builder kit,Kanthal 28 50ft and 50 wick. Once im done I will post pics of my results(or fails) for comments.

(rubs hands together like a mad scientist)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Whew! The switch is finally happening. You wouldn't believe how Mike fussed over this. He wanted to do right by Tx and also not loose the flavor of our threads. I was reading back over some of the early posts and you're right Flowersoul, lots of memories there! And now we get to create some new ones! Attaboy to hubby for a job well done!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

So now for my first, only vaguely vaping related post over here. For people who have been following my post fire saga I want to give Vaperite a special round of applause. Before I knew we'd get the car started on Monday, on Sunday night I put an order in for my favorite juice, with a note explaining why it would sure be nice if they could fill it as quickly as possible. They sent me the shipping/tracking e-mail before I got up on Monday, and the order arrived at the motel in Tuesday's mail.

On the non-vaping front, the dog is at a nice kennel, and we did get the power back on at the house, so the cats will be okay as long as we bring water out for them. (Being cats they aren't nearly as upset about all of this as the poor dog is. Even though it's another strangeness, I think that he'll be better off without all of the upset at the house. And the kennel he's at is officially billed as a "dog resort" with play time, toys, lots of staff, so I don't feel totally guilty.)

I want to thank everyone for your good words and support. Now we just need to settle into the long slog of getting things repaired and cleaned up, or rebuilt, since we're right on the line of being "totalled" and they won't know for sure until the estmates get done. We're already going bats living in a motel room, but the insurance company is working on getting us switched to an apartment.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Thank you, Mike. That was a wonderful start. It's already starting to feel like home.

after a long day its time to just take out my old GE Radio and play some Frank Sinatra...vaping and just forgetting all troubles...enjoy

Thank you, all of you, for the history that this thread represents and will continue on.

I am a newbie but had become a permanent resident of what are now called the front and back porches. I love all you folks, and have been and will continue to appreciate all the history and wisdom here among you good folks.

I'm about to turn 59 yrs old next month, and smoked 2-3 packs a day since I was 15. Never thought I could or would quit, but vaping has absolutely made all that possible. I'm spared from devastating bad health effects from smoking (so far), and I always thought myself immune. But the coughing, and the cost, the COST -- finally got me to make up my mind, and I'm certain that I couldn't/wouldn't have done it without the support of vaping. And when I found this forum, I knew that folks just like me are here, and so supportive and experienced ... well, I THANK YOU ALL!

I feel very privileged to be here with you good people.

Things have been rough in my personal life lately, and if there were ever a reason to grab a carton of cigs, it has happened. But my pvs and my stash of e-liquids have more than gotten me through it. Thanks for being here for all of us!
    Marla -- cigarette-free since Nov 10 2013 and LOVING VAPING! - CASAA member - newbie at 2 EGOs, 4 ITaste MVP 2.0s, 1 ITaste vv v3. Still trying to find my fave juices. Next: basic beginner dripper setup. Thanks to all here for the guidance!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myrany View Post
    Here is an odd bit that I maybe never mentioned to all of you

Before I joined I read the entire thread. It was how all of you respected and helped Elbertdee that convinced me I belonged here. The infinite patience and kindness shown the man was beyond price.
    He was such a nice person, we all liked him and looked forward to his stories.

Maitiem (Mary) - nice suggestion. It's done. Look, his pic's are added.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...l#post12050868

Watts do not matter. Its all about wire temperature.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hello all. Found the new place. Lookin good.

Sitting here vaping 30ish mg DIY Tobacco with WTA, in a mini T3S with a 1.8 ohm coil.

I will now resume lurker mode.