Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part 2 - Page 359
Page 359 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 2593093493553563573583593603613623633694094598591359 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 15129
Like Tree93991Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part 2

Full Member Verified Member deborahbeaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dominique Hoogduin View Post
    hhmmm... followed step by step, still get 'invalid'

Super Member Dominique Hoogduin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deborahbeaman View Post
    hhmmm... followed step by step, still get 'invalid'
    Odd.. tried different banners too ?

Reo Grand LP/MVP 2.0 / EGO / Kamry 100

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by amoret View Post
    The problem is that she doesn't use the internet, so I am wondering what to recommend.
    White Cloud seems to have A LOT of stores around. Their disposables are much cheaper (and much better) than NJoys. And their e-cig kits are more expensive than what can be found on the internet but still much cheaper than analogs.

Quote Originally Posted by amoret View Post
    Does anyone here have any "inside" info on when we might get "View First Unread" back? Going to the last page and paging back from there is getting old really fast
    I use FireFox and have 50-60 tabs up (with 8-10 ECF threads I'm following) most of the time. Get to the end of a thread => Reload => up and running again.
    0mg Meniere, Bolivar and misswish1 like this.

Full Member Verified Member cheryl713's Avatar

MBV Butter Pecan is one of my very favs too!
    williegntx, lilac7779 and Legolas like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 0mg Meniere View Post
    When my Dutch ancestors came here, they didn't worry about learning English (an easy transition anyway), because they stayed to themselves for generations. Of course, that was in the early 1600's. LOL!

I am having trouble when I refresh or when I have posted. My server can't connect to ECF. I am wondering if they have installed some kind of funnel to prevent the board from being overwhelmed with the traffic.
    Have you read this, Back online!!.

Hitting F5 on your keyboard refreshes the page too, but maybe it does it differently, so it doesn't knock you off. I haven't read the whole thread, so maybe I missed a way to fix that. I also have trouble when I post, with it putting me back on page of the thread, I click the back arrow to get me back to where I was. Nevermind the last part. I clicked the back arrow and it took me to the 1st page.

......................itaste vv in hand with 70/30 30ish mg tobacco/WTA in a mini T3S with a 1.8 ohm coil. ............................
    Last edited by mmsjs5; 03-09-2014 at 04:48 PM.
    0mg Meniere likes this.

Full Member Verified Member deborahbeaman's Avatar

Ok, thank you, I think I've got it
    williegntx, Janet H and AndriaD like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Ft. Erie Canada (ex-pat from North East PA)
    Blog Entries

And once you get reeeeely old and are leaning back in yer seat, just right klik yer mouse and hit reload page.

Wudooeyeno? (Hooked on phonics) - IITYWYBMAD? - Fav mods so far, (best to worst) SVD, MVP2, Tesla, VTR, Vamo5, Vamo, VV3, ego. Mechs: e-pipe, PH22, Vision Blade.
    Fav tank... i30. Patnted spel checkr now availabe. Peas emale four detais. LHGS (tm)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by deborahbeaman View Post
    That's wonderful to know, because of course that's what I was after, the perfect vape so I can quit spending money on new toys!
    The hardest part of my vaping journey has been to stop buying new vaping toys. I beat the smoking addiction a long time ago now BUT beating the PV buying addiction is still a work in process

I was at a vape meet at my local vape store last night and it wasn't easy to come home without a new PV when I spent the evening sitting beside the display counter filled with PV's that kept calling my name to take them home. I kept looking at the Reo in my hand and reminding myself that when I bought the Reo in January I'd promised myself no new PV's until at least July. Proud to say I walked out with only buying some 30 ga wire.
    Last edited by grandmato5; 03-09-2014 at 05:28 PM.
    williegntx, Iowa Gal, Iffy and 9 others like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi all!

Does anyone have a Lava Tube type device? Or a link to the operations of such a device? I'd kinda like to know how to use my backup.

Deb-NCPatches

Full Member ECF Veteran MisKate's Avatar

Who got up this morning and re-built coils for Protank Mini/Evod? This girl!! I know there's a couple girls here who are wanting to learn. Below is a link to the method I used. I wrote the steps down in my notebook for reference as I watched the video. As a note, I didn't have 3mm silica, just 2mm, but that works fine. I used the 32 guage wire and on the two coils I made I got 1.5 ohms and 1.6 on the other, using 4 wraps on top. I did not put in a flavor wick, and so far no problems at all I think that using the long straight pin is brilliant. Really cuts down on the fumbling.

Hope this helps!