A list of Fasttech-style sites - please add to it! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A list of Fasttech-style sites - please add to it!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I also wouldn't put Chinabuye, or Fairy-gift on this list .. OVER PRICED! Chinabuye is not really free shipping, or at least not the kind that you want (unregistered slow boat 20-30day), and you have to pay for decent shipping upgrade. Both of these vendors want near US prices for their products, and with the encouragement of some Chinese manufacturers and their REQUIREMENT for min sale prices, they believe that they can force our hand, in their market.

If Desire-ecig will get rid of their $60 min purchase for free shipping, I would have purchased several times from them already. A month ago I was struggling to come up with $60 worth of items, that they had, and that I wanted .. got stuck at $47.61, so I purchased elsewhere ... eh-hmm Fasttech and Focalecig.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Eastmall Eastmall
    A digital God in an analog world.

Full Member ECF Veteran vangroover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita6 View Post
    I also wouldn't put Chinabuye, or Fairy-gift on this list .. OVER PRICED! Chinabuye is not really free shipping, or at least not the kind that you want (unregistered slow boat 20-30day), and you have to pay for decent shipping upgrade. Both of these vendors want near US prices for their products, and with the encouragement of some Chinese manufacturers and their REQUIREMENT for min sale prices, they believe that they can force our hand, in their market.

If Desire-ecig will get rid of their $60 min purchase for free shipping, I would have purchased several times from them already. A month ago I was struggling to come up with $60 worth of items, that they had, and that I wanted .. got stuck at $47.61, so I purchased elsewhere ... eh-hmm Fasttech and Focalecig.
    I got a good deal on the Vamo V5 from Fairy-Gift. Well, actually, it was more that they were one of the first to carry it back in September. They seem to be a pretty small outfit. Not much selection...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12