The most expensive? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: The most expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Topacka View Post
    Unfortunately, for some people vaping is about the status symbol. They usually have little to no care about the actual performance of their devices, and couldn't keep up a conversation about what they like or how it works.
    I see this sort of thing all the time. I am a watch enthusiast and love when I spot a rare, high-end piece. Half the time I mention it, the other person is a watch enthusiast also. The other times, I get, "It was a gift" or "Is it a good one? They told me it was a good one." A guy spent over $50,000 on his watch and couldn't tell me a thing about it, other than the price.
    I found a nut, but I seem to have busted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Squirrel View Post
    I see this sort of thing all the time. I am a watch enthusiast and love when I spot a rare, high-end piece. Half the time I mention it, the other person is a watch enthusiast also. The other times, I get, "It was a gift" or "Is it a good one? They told me it was a good one." A guy spent over $50,000 on his watch and couldn't tell me a thing about it, other than the price.
    Precisely. And hey, if they're willing to spend 50 large on a watch that they have no idea about, that's their prerogative. But watches are just for telling time right?! Not when you drop that kind of money, then, it's a status symbol.

PV Master* Verified Member Bunnykiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
    How would you insure something like that?!?!?!?!?!
    LLoyds of London will insure anything.... altho the premium would be more than the actual value of the item
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

SvoŽMesto Semovar is more expensive than a Provari if you are American (it's the other way round for Europeans)
    Ladiekali likes this.
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

PV Master ECF Veteran CommaHolly's Avatar

spending money keeps the economy going,,,,,,,if you have the $$ and you're not spending your life savings or the rent money, what's wrong with it? And I know it could feed a small nation of children,,,,,,,but people with that much money are probably donating to charity already.

Personally, I'd love to be given just the chance to prove that money can really make me happy

(that last part said tongue in cheek, of course)
    Ladiekali likes this.

Bling-bling factor is a driving force in the economy.

The hardest substance known has many uses , yet it commands the highest prices for the least functional use...

PV Master Verified Member Ladiekali's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When i first joined i couldnt imagine spending $200 on a device, then i bought one.
    But ive seen more expensive ones only recently so it got me curious, what else is out there. I have been limited to ecf threads as to what exists.
    There was this guy who knew a guy who had a $700 vape. My respnse was oh he was the idiot who bought that provari off ebay... Lol
    CommaHolly and CrimsonJack like this.
    Mini provari / Dripper Pro, Provari / Ibtank with Sophia,
    GP Paps Clone / Ibtank with Diver V2, StingrayX Clone / Magma Clone
    GP Paps kicked

Ursus Praedonum Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ladiekali View Post
    When i first joined i couldnt imagine spending $200 on a device, then i bought one.
    But ive seen more expensive ones only recently so it got me curious, what else is out there. I have been limited to ecf threads as to what exists.
    There was this guy who knew a guy who had a $700 vape. My respnse was oh he was the idiot who bought that provari off ebay... Lol
    I laughed at that until I mentally tallied up what I had in my hand: Provari mini 2.5 in a Serenity sleeve with a Russian 91% on top, a $30 stone drip tip, and some high end juice, add it up and I'm coming up on a $350ish? setup. That's just what's in my hand, never mind what's in the vape box, the caddy that's on my desk or my juice cabinet.

PV Master Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

Wow..... Just wow..... And I was worried about putting down the cash for a Provari......... Not any more!!
    CommaHolly, Ladiekali and Dani8kt like this.

PV Master Verified Member Ladiekali's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Right. Makes the provari look like peanuts.
    Mini provari / Dripper Pro, Provari / Ibtank with Sophia,
    GP Paps Clone / Ibtank with Diver V2, StingrayX Clone / Magma Clone
    GP Paps kicked

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast