Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow Tank System - best power source?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow Tank System - best power source?

Blog Entries

Default Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow Tank System - best power source?

I want one of these for the volume and adjustable air flow - Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow Tank System

Would it work on my non variable voltage ego batteries?

What would be the BEST power source for it?

Think truck driver - 10 hours straight driving with very little time to stop for anything, especially to change batteries or refill cartos.

Once again, please forgive my ignorance and I sincerely appreciate any suggestions, advice, etc.

Super Member ECF Veteran Caffeine7's Avatar

on an e-go it would be disproportionally huge. its a big tank. it dwarfed my MVP but looks awesome on my Itaste 134. The aerotank works really well and is a bit smaller. an Ego would power it well, they are 1.6 and 1.8 ohm coils
    COPD likes this.

MKUltra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It's a great tank - aspire's flagship product.

It's also a little large for ego batteries (it's a wider diameter than pretty much any other clearo, except maybe the hypertank). I would put it on a vamo, zmax, SVD, MVP, or provari. All are VV/VW and large enough to carry the nautilus without a size mismatch.

The MVP comes with a battery built in (like the ego's) which has crazy long life (2600 mah) and it's a passthrough, so you could vape while charging it on the road (with a cigarette lighter USB charger). That might be your best option right there. The others take 18 mm batteries (18650/500/350), which would mean a separate charger, but does give you the option to swap out just the batteries when they go flat (keep 3 18650 batteries with you in the cab and you could vape for 2 days straight, easy).

So, you've got options and you'll definitely be able to get a setup that works for your needs.
    COPD and puchox like this.

Blog Entries

You can buy 2 MVPs for the price of one mod and not have to worry about changing batteries ever. I would guess if you chain vape while driving you would still get 2 days on a charge.
    COPD, puchox, Coldrake and 1 others like this.
    ECF is not an addiction. ECF is the support group and posting is your therapy.
    My blogs: Aspire Rebuilding-Aspire Tips-Redneck DIY e-liquid & NET

Full Member Verified Member

I have one, and I use it on my Ksd Kmax. I also have a provari mini on the way, and it's supposed to work well on that device as well.
    COPD likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Lazarou View Post
    It's a great tank - aspire's flagship product.

It's also a little large for ego batteries (it's a wider diameter than pretty much any other clearo, except maybe the hypertank). I would put it on a vamo, zmax, SVD, MVP, or provari. All are VV/VW and large enough to carry the nautilus without a size mismatch.

The MVP comes with a battery built in (like the ego's) which has crazy long life (2600 mah) and it's a passthrough, so you could vape while charging it on the road (with a cigarette lighter USB charger). That might be your best option right there. The others take 18 mm batteries (18650/500/350), which would mean a separate charger, but does give you the option to swap out just the batteries when they go flat (keep 3 18650 batteries with you in the cab and you could vape for 2 days straight, easy).

So, you've got options and you'll definitely be able to get a setup that works for your needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBHC View Post
    You can buy 2 MVPs for the price of one mod and not have to worry about changing batteries ever. I would guess if you chain vape while driving you would still get 2 days on a charge.
    Thank you so much! This kind of stuff is what I needed to know. Now to do the research....

Addendum:
    PB_MVP_01.jpg
    This gave me a general idea of what it would look like and how it works. I know he's not using an Aspire, but I didn't even know what an MPV was Got the screenshot from A PBusardo Review & Contest - iTaste MVP V2 - YouTube

I like this guy's reviews.
    Last edited by COPD; 02-17-2014 at 06:34 AM. Reason: To add PBusardo stuff on MVP

Ultra Member ECF Veteran erikbal's Avatar

Here is mine on my MVP2. Great combo in my opinion. I can fill it up and leave the house with a full charge and not have to worry about anything. I think they look good together as well. Boy have I gotten some comments on this setup.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
    COPD likes this.

Super Member Verified Member Dampmaskin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You could connect a passthrough cable to the truck's cigarette lighter, and never have to change the battery.
    COPD likes this.
    Steam Engine - calculators for wrapping coils, checking battery drain, and mixing e-juice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by erikbal View Post

Here is mine on my MVP2. Great combo in my opinion. I can fill it up and leave the house with a full charge and not have to worry about anything. I think they look good together as well. Boy have I gotten some comments on this setup.
    Yes! Thanks so much for posting this!

Thanks to eBay and PayPal's "Bill Me Later", I just ordered the setup

Aspire Nautilus BDC Glassomizer Adjustable Airflow Pyrex Tank
    and
    Itaste MVP 2 0 ICLEAR30 ICLEAR16 (Blue)

Now I need some juice that satisfies me. Got some 12mg nic, light flavors from Mt Baker, but I've smoked 4 or 5 analogs in the last couple of days to get what I'm missing in the juice.

Definitely gonna up the nic to 18 or maybe even 24, and look for darker, richer flavors. Something a little darker/richer than Mt Baker's Cinnamon Roll. Suggestions, advice, etc., about juice would be greatly appreciated y'all.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran erikbal's Avatar

No problem, glad I could help. Mtbaker is my go to for online juice. How much did you used to smoke before you started vaping? From the sound of it I would bet you do need to increase your nicotine. 18mg is a good starting point in my opinion. That's where I started and where i'm still at. 24mg would be good if you were a pretty heavy smoker, like more than a pack a day. I really think you'll like the Nautilus with the MVP2. With a full tank and a full charge you'll be set for the whole day without a problem.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
    COPD likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast