Sick and tired of being sick and tired
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Super Member Verified Member Vicshalls's Avatar

Default Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Seems that since i quit smoking i am sick every time i turn around. I have had a head cold at least 3 times now since i quit. Is anyone else been sick this much?

Full Member Verified Member Dshobe's Avatar

I don't normally get sick, and have not since quitting. Have you seen a doctor? I don't think that is normal.

Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I just the other day caught the Flu going around, I was hoping since Vapeing I could allude it, but alas I'm sick, but first time in over a year which is good for me.
    zapped and patkin like this.

Vapeing for Freedom

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Are you sure you have a cold? It could be that you are allergic to something in the juice. I have seen many people post that they are allergic to PG and have to use straight PV juices. Also, I know that in the past when I tried to quit smoking, my sinuses would start clearing and I had a runny nose for weeks. I haven't had that problem with the e-cigs, but it's another possibility.
    MorpheusPA likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MorpheusPA's Avatar

As above, you may be allergic or sensitive to something in your liquid, be it a flavoring or PG or whatever. A trip to the doctor or allergist might be in order.

But if it's an obvious series of colds, infections, and whatnot, well...spring is coming. It's been an awful winter, and even I managed to get pneumonia (of the ear, scarily enough) this year.

My organic lawn care and gardening blog: http://thegreengreengrassofhome.blogspot.com

I read somewhere that when you quit for some reason you are more prone to getting colds. i dont know. I am sure it is a cold cause i get the fever and all the cold symptoms. last about a week and i am good again. I know the weather has not helped things this year and I have had a ton of stress too which i am sure is not helping. Could just be coinencidence that i keep getting sick. Not sick enough to see a dr but sick enough to feel like poo. My head is just so congested. lol

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Talyon View Post
    I just the other day caught the Flu going around, I was hoping since Vapeing I could allude it, but alas I'm sick, but first time in over a year which is good for me.
    Sorry to hear that youre feeling unwell. The good news is I bet you recover from it way faster than when you were a smoker.:-)

Lord I hope so. The wife goes in for surgery on friday and i need this crap gone so I can take good care of her.
    Talyon and atcsat64 like this.

Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zapped View Post
    Sorry to hear that youre feeling unwell. The good news is I bet you recover from it way faster than when you were a smoker.:-)
    TY Zapped....
    It's only been one day, and already I do feel on the mend. Usually it would last 5-6 weeks, crossing fingers.

Vapeing for Freedom

Super Member Verified Member rurwin's Avatar

The last few years, when I got a cold it would hang around for a week or two. The last one I got, after quitting cigarettes, lasted three days, just like they used to.
    Vicshalls likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast