Vapers Breath??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Vapers Breath???

Senior Member Verified Member Tibbetts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YuckMan View Post
    Vape flavors will linger. However, depending on your oral hygiene your breath might actually get worse with vaping than it was when you smoked. Smoking makes your breath smell like an ash tray, but it also makes it nearly impossible for most halitosis causing bacteria to live in your mouth. Some e-liquids may do the same, but some will just provide food for the bacteria and might actually cause your breath to be worse. It all depends on what flavors you're using, but I wouldn't consider vaping to be a breath freshener.

Yuck, man.

My missus says she can really taste menthol when she kisses me if i've just vaped it, The only other one she says she can really taste/smell on me is blueberry but it's not unpleasant. Beats tar breath

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

whats with all the germ sharing??? dont yall know how bad it is to share germs?? so there is a bad side to vaping.... it makes people more apt to share germs!!
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

Super Member ECF Veteran Maestro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YuckMan View Post
    Vape flavors will linger. However, depending on your oral hygiene your breath might actually get worse with vaping than it was when you smoked. Smoking makes your breath smell like an ash tray, but it also makes it nearly impossible for most halitosis causing bacteria to live in your mouth. Some e-liquids may do the same, but some will just provide food for the bacteria and might actually cause your breath to be worse. It all depends on what flavors you're using, but I wouldn't consider vaping to be a breath freshener.
    On the other hand, PG is a known germicide. Who knows, it might actually reduce halitosis
    I've given up trying to be a good example and decided to settle for being a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by leong jenny View Post
    I used to keep a bottle of water handy or prepare some chewing gum in my bags.
    Me too, then my Girlfriend got pregnant and delivered twins and I realized "There goes my social life", and stopped caring about my breath

lol Iím joking
    Buggainok likes this.

My wife can usually taste it when I get home and she gives me a kiss. She will usually go "Oh, you have been vaping that white tic tac flavor today (or whatever else)...
    Buggainok likes this.

PV Master Verified Member Southern Tina's Avatar

I can't ever taste it and I'm a bad breath phobia freak. I can smell people's breath 5 feet away. I dunno why I can't smell/taste vape on other people though?

"How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you"

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Since starting vaping, my husband will kiss me and ask what flavor I had just vapid. I always ask if he thinks it's a good or bad taste. He always says good unless it is a tobacco flavor. Then he asks me if I have smoke a cigarette. I stay away from tobacco flavors now.
    Do what you love...those who matter won't mind and those who mind don't matter.

Super Member Verified Member MrsP0721's Avatar

I can smell and taste my hubs vape, he vapes 'fresh breath' lol, it's a very strong minty flavor/smell. He can smell (Idk about taste) when I vape my coconut, it's a pretty strong flavor too though, and very sweet!

Finding vaping is the best thing to happen to my family and myself!

PV Master Verified Member Southern Tina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrsP0721 View Post
    I can smell and taste my hubs vape, he vapes 'fresh breath' lol, it's a very strong minty flavor/smell. He can smell (Idk about taste) when I vape my coconut, it's a pretty strong flavor too though, and very sweet!
    I love coconut. What is your fav one?

"How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast