What can I still get after things get taxed?

Thread: What can I still get after things get taxed?

Moved On Verified Member

Default What can I still get after things get taxed?

I am going to stock up on some nicotine, but what else do I need to stock up on? Will I still be able to get batteries, flavors, vg/pg? I don't have a lot of money to work with, so if I only got nicotine would I be safe?

Also, how long does it take for the tax to go into effect? I am assuming I have plenty of time to stock up right?

is kansas inacting taxation too....?

Moved On Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by cope View Post
    is kansas inacting taxation too....?
    No not yet, but I want to stock up just in case they follow. Plus my main juice is MBV and I want to get my favorite flavors from them before it goes up. I am thinking ahead. I live a few hours away from any vape shops and order all my stuff online. Seems like there is a lot of legislation happening that it sounds like a good idea to stock up.
    Last edited by oddballzwife; 03-11-2014 at 10:37 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Nicotine to be on the safe side. I am not sure that it would even be taxed since it is a lab item and was available for other uses (pharma and pesticide). You can easily get by with box and flahlight mods (before Fasttech that was my go to device). Pick up as many Kayfun clones and RDAs as the budget allows. I have 3 bolts in my stash (about 13 bucks apiece at FT). I've been using the same one for over a year now. That will take care of your vaping for a long time to come.

i think if your not from washington you dont pat the taxes like i would so you will continue to pay what you would .. i think..

Trust me. Kansas (like Alaska) will be one of the last states to go politically correct over this, "Save the kiddies!" nonsense. It seems that states where the majority of the voting population isn't concentrated into major "progressive" population zones (Like Denver, Co.) have a better shot at staving off this crap.

Not saying it will never happen... just not anytime soon.

PV Master ECF Veteran

It is just a matter of time before it happens everywhere. I am stocking up on 100mg nic in pg as that is what I have read will store the longest in the freezer. I separate my batches in 60/120ml bottles and only pull one out when I need it. Also have a few mech mods in the apocalypse storage. I think flavoring and pg/vg etc will be around a long time but atomizers and batteries could be a problem.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It's my opinion that only the liquid will ever be a problem. Everything else has other uses. Banning batteries?? nah!

T

You are what you eat? I don't remember eating a sexy beast this morning!

PV Master ECF Veteran

I am not talking about rechargeable batteries they will be around forever. It's the regulated types that I worry about.