Need some advice on buying a smaller ecig/MOD for outdoor use. Please. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Need some advice on buying a smaller ecig/MOD for outdoor use. Please.

  1. #11
    Full Member Verified Member Howester84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigflyrodder View Post
    You won't get 15watts out of it but if you want small, and I mean small, set up an HCigar Nemesis clone in 18350 mode. I did that the other night for kicks with a KFL+ on it and the only part showing was the driptip. Had to hold the mod and KFL like it was one unit to be able to fire it with one hand it was so small...lol.
    Thanks, I just googled HCigar Nemesis. Looks great. I've never heard of this one. Good size. Fits in the hand nicely. The KFL+ looks tiny compared to most.

  2. #12
    Ultra Member Verified Member Bigflyrodder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    They are roughly the same size but the MVP 2 is much lighter, and I do mean much. You could hammer a nail with a VTR but don't put too much muscle into it or you'll bend the nail .
    Howester84 likes this.

  3. #13
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Funk Dracula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigflyrodder View Post
    You won't get 15watts out of it but if you want small, and I mean small, set up an HCigar Nemesis clone in 18350 mode. I did that the other night for kicks with a KFL+ on it and the only part showing was the driptip. Had to hold the mod and KFL like it was one unit to be able to fire it with one hand it was so small...lol.
    If he put a 1Ω coil in that Kayfun on a Nemesis, he'd be at nearly 18 Watts on a fresh battery, down to 13 Watts when it's time to change batteries. Buy the Nano kit for that Kayfun, and it's one of the tinier set-ups out there.
    Howester84 likes this.

  4. #14
    Full Member Verified Member Howester84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigflyrodder View Post
    They are roughly the same size but the MVP 2 is much lighter, and I do mean much. You could hammer a nail with a VTR but don't put too much muscle into it or you'll bend the nail .
    Time to view some VTR threads then. Cheers me old mucka! Heavy = quality. I do tend to drop my ecig often so the VTR will be better.

  5. #15
    Full Member Verified Member Howester84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funk Dracula View Post
    If he put a 1Ω coil in that Kayfun on a Nemesis, he'd be at nearly 18 Watts on a fresh battery, down to 13 Watts when it's time to change batteries. Buy the Nano kit for that Kayfun, and it's one of the tinier set-ups out there.
    Cheers. You guys certainly know your stuff. I'm a noobie. The SVD is my first MOD. Maybe all this coil and kayfun will become clearly as my hobby/addiction grows lol.

  6. #16
    Full Member Verified Member Howester84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Howester84 View Post
    Cheers. You guys certainly know your stuff. I'm a noobie. The SVD is my first MOD. Maybe all this coil and kayfun will become clearly as my hobby/addiction grows lol.
    Gramma slowly degrading lol. nearly bedtime sorry.

  7. #17
    Ultra Member Verified Member Purplepeeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    I love my new iTaste vv 3. It's compact and vapes great.
    Last edited by Purplepeeps; 03-18-2014 at 03:35 AM.
    Proud KJ Minion! Home of the one and only, Purple Peep juice:)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  8. #18
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    yellowrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    389

    Default

    um.. the vtr is kinda big and heavy.. Its huge if you use the extender.
    Bigger the battery, sweeter the juice..

  9. #19
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    yellowrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Or get a used vapor shark from the classies.
    Bigger the battery, sweeter the juice..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks