Looking for non-rebuildable atomizers fortanks...
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Mailablemage
  • 3 Post By jwag1973
  • 2 Post By Baditude

Thread: Looking for non-rebuildable atomizers fortanks...

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Looking for non-rebuildable atomizers fortanks...

Been vaping for a week on the volcano Inferno with their BCT tanks.
    Looking for bigger tanks with the same type of replaceable atomizers, NOT into DIY and rebuilding coils and the like. I like the form factor and the ability to replace them when they "wear out"
    Thanks in advance!

You dont have to rebuild them if you dont want to. Vape shops sell them for around $2 each

EDIT

and also you should save your burnt out ones and give them to other vapers. Wouldnt mind some free atomizers myself
    Last edited by Mailablemage; 04-22-2014 at 06:44 AM.
    aerin34 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mailablemage View Post
    You dont have to rebuild them if you dont want to. Vape shops sell them for around $2 each

EDIT

and also you should save your burnt out ones and give them to other vapers. Wouldnt mind some free atomizers myself
    I'll do that, maybe when I have a supply, I'll PM you and see if ya still want 'em!

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

When I'm not using rebuildables....I personally prefer IBtanked carto-tanks. Excellent build quality, and price point. They offer 15mm, 19mm, 22mm, and 25mm tanks in halfling, standard, and XL sizes.

Carto-tanks are hassel free when set-up correctly, and provide great flavor and vapor production.
    Baditude, Iffy and aerin34 like this.
    A wise man once said...nothing, he listened.

Blog Entries

I agree with Jwag. I'm not a fan of clearomizers in general; they mute flavors and are often inconsistant. However, if you prefer to stick with clearmizers I'd suggest the Aspire Nautilis; pricey but the only clearomizer I might consider buying. The Aspire Vivi Nova tank is also a larger capacity clearomizer and less expensive than the Nautilis.

You'd likely find a quality cartotank a huge improvement over a clearomizer. They provide better flavor and more consistancy; they just take a little longer with their initial setup priming the cartomizer. Cartos will need to be replaced every couple of weeks, just as a replacement coil head would in a clearomizer.

Guide to Juice Attachments

Baditude's Cartotank Setup Guide

IBTanked Cartotanks Review

ECF Veteran

Thanks guys! I'll definately look into those links Baditude, I'm always looking for new info!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mailablemage View Post

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by aerin34 View Post
    I'll do that, maybe when I have a supply, I'll PM you and see if ya still want 'em!
    Or you can clean them till you're ready to use them again. No need to throw them away or give them away when you can get more use out of them.
    I've got some sitting in a cup now waiting to be cleaned. Just not in no hurry cause I'm lazy.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3