best tank for an iTaste vv/vw v3.0? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: best tank for an iTaste vv/vw v3.0?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

In non rebuildable i'd go Kanger Aerotank or Aerotank Mega. In a rebuildable I'd go Fogger V4. DUAL COILS GOOD. LOL The thing about the aerotank is it will use the PT3 heads and will use the new Aerotank head that will be comming out with their new Giant Aerotank. The new head is a closed chamber a lot like the Aspire but it has a grove opening rather than a hole. And like is said it will use all three heads.

Chihuahua Queen ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I like the miniProtank 3's on them. I also like EVODS...

twin set ups.jpg
    "'The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good, in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it." ~ John Stuart Mill

I use an aero tank on mine and love it. I do suggest using the single coils in them though. I rebuild the single coils with 30ga. 9 wrap micro coil with organic cotton. This setup is my favorite travel piece, but my kayfun 3.1/ nemesis build beats it hands down.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I don't like dual coils myself -- use a lot more liquid and battery power for little or no improvement in nicotine or flavor available. My favorite is the full sized Anyvape Davide, with the mini protanks or a regular protank with an aerotank base for airflow control.

Personally, I found cartotanks to be more of a hassle than they were worth, and when they do leak they leak a lot more. I've tried just about everything except rebuildables.
    dailywalker likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rathamar View Post
    I used to run a Mini Protank 2 on my V3, but I have found I like the Full size protank 2 with an airflow base on it better. It matches up good as well.

I think it is the airflow base that makes me this setup better. I am planning on picking up an Aero Tank Mini for the V3 but since it is not my main setup I haven't gotten to it yet. I am really hoping that they start selling the bases for the Mini Protank 2 as well.

This one! Or pick up the Aspire Davide and put the aerotank base on it (yes, it does work very well). Personally, from my experiences with them, I would stay away from the minis as they are a pain to deal with. They don't hold enough juice and have to be filled often. The glass tanks break easier too, probably because it is thinner. Just my

HTH, but YMMV!

Super Member ECF Veteran ElConquistador's Avatar

I don't like the bigger tanks on my VV3, too heavy and unbalanced for me, so I pretty much use Kanger T3S's on mine. Some people hate the plastic tanks, but I don't use tank cracking juices, and I like the lighter weight.

Seconding the AeroTanks (haven't tried single coils in these but I'm going to next time I need to replace one) and the mPT3s, I use the latter for trying out juices and then put the qualified ones in the Aero to bring to work.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've been using the new KANGER AEROTANK MINI 1.5 OHM - 1.3ML for a few weeks now. I find the flavor is better than the older versions of the ProTank.

My production model does not have the overly loose airflow adjustment issue that Phil's preproduction model does.

People are a lot more than just a collection of nicotine receptors.
    Dr. Michael Siegel, Professor, Boston University School of Public Health

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12