best tank for an iTaste vv/vw v3.0?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: best tank for an iTaste vv/vw v3.0?

Default best tank for an iTaste vv/vw v3.0?

right now I'm just switching between 2 iClear 10s that have been treating me really well, but I just landed another job which means in gonna have a lot more extra money to put towards this wonderful hobby so I figured I'd ask my wonderful fellow forum-goers for some of their favorite tanks to use on vv/vw devices.

I have two and use Kanger Aerotanks on them. Very good fit. The new Aerotank minis might be a better match but my local B&M didn't have them in stock yet.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    --Doug--
    Joyetech Ego-T Mods/eVic, Smoktech SID, Innokin VTR/MVP1/MVP2/SVD/VV3.0, Tesla (Feb 2014), Provari 2.5 Red (Stolen), Sigelei 20W

Quote Originally Posted by dgraves66701 View Post
    I have two and use Kanger Aerotanks on them. Very good fit. The new Aerotank minis might be a better match but my local B&M didn't have them in stock yet.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    I've been hearing lots of great things about the Kanger Tech tanks and I hope my local shop starts selling them. if not I'll have to go online. thank you for the input man.

19mm IBTanked carto tank.

Super Member ECF Veteran Caffeine7's Avatar

If you don't mind tinkering a bit and making a coil a kayfun mini clone can't be beat

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have 3 of these and I use mini pro tanks on them.
    chellemmm likes this.

Full Member Verified Member SaabFanatic's Avatar

I don't have the iTaste but can definitely vouch for the mini protank 3...the vapour and flavour production are great.
    chellemmm likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I used to run a Mini Protank 2 on my V3, but I have found I like the Full size protank 2 with an airflow base on it better. It matches up good as well.

I think it is the airflow base that makes me this setup better. I am planning on picking up an Aero Tank Mini for the V3 but since it is not my main setup I haven't gotten to it yet. I am really hoping that they start selling the bases for the Mini Protank 2 as well.

'It's your life, rise up and live it.' - from Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind.

Blog Entries

Since I take my v3s out with me, they typically get to wear an MT3S or an Evod Glass--they're smaller and have the metal sheaths to protect them from dings. When I'm at home, they only get to wear my Aerotank when my MVP is being recharged.

Ultra Member Verified Member Tinkiegrrl's Avatar

I only had the VVv3 for a couple of days before my husband stole it. It's a solid device. Mini Protank II's looked great on it. Simple, inexpensive, single, bottom coil that you could rebuild later if it you want to try. Hubby also used his iClear 16b a lot on it. Said it tasted a little better with it, but I never found the additional taste to be worth the power drain and juice consumption of dual coils.

Another thought would be to try a 15 or 19 mm tank from IBTanked. I found that cartotanks offer great taste without rebuilding. Little bit of a learning curve on how to prime a carto, but once it's primed and the tank is filled, I find that there are less overall issues to deal with then with a clearo. Less leaking, gurgling and dry hits. The carto lasts longer then a coil this way, and you're only task for a while will be to top off the tank when needed. When the carto does die, its a slow death so you've got a lot of warning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast