About to jump off... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: About to jump off...

Full Member Verified Member CookieMonster225's Avatar

As far as the beauty ring, I found one on ebay for a good price. I bought my Provari about a month or two ago. Black with green LED. I use it with an aero tank. It really is the best regulated device I've ever used, but it's become my backup. I just can't get the flavor or vapor production from it like I can my Caravela mech and RSST. If the provari would run under .8 or so ohms, preferably down to .5 and go lower on the voltage I'd use it all the time; but I do like the fact that it's always there for a backup or for when I don't want to huge clouds in public. I know it will always work and the thing is unbreakable.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trypno View Post
    Thank you, and the green honestly seemed like the only logical choice
    Now the waiting game begins I hope to have mine by Monday like Danousa *rubs hands together*

Now when I get the thing...do I like...have to slaughter a goat to the gods of vaping or anything?

and Slappy, any chance you can explain your reasoning for the Pila charger?
    If you go to the Provape forum, there is a new member thread for the ritual you must perform Just make sure you are home when they deliver it. They will not deliver it unless you sign for it. If you really want to fully drink the Kool-Aid, you should do the same tank/topper, same juice, same voltage side by side with something else you have.

It really is a great regulated mod. Obviously not good for sub-ohming or cloud chasing but I get good results on a dual coil dripper. Got to the forum if you have questions. There is a wealth of knowledge there on the Provari and pretty much anything else.
    Trypno likes this.

Tip of the Week: Don't lick the mixer beater with it running

Blog Entries

Congrats. When you get it the Provarinati group on ECF.

Sent from my iPhone
    Anthal69 and Trypno like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Congratulations. I jumped about 2 weeks ago. You will not regret it. Next you're going to want to upgrade your Nautilus to a Kayfun style atomizer (like the Russian 91% he's got in the pic above), and you'll have what many (including myself) consider to be the perfect setup. You'll love the Provari.
    Trypno likes this.

Super Member Verified Member Trypno's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by novamatt View Post
    Congratulations. I jumped about 2 weeks ago. You will not regret it. Next you're going to want to upgrade your Nautilus to a Kayfun style atomizer (like the Russian 91% he's got in the pic above), and you'll have what many (including myself) consider to be the perfect setup. You'll love the Provari.
    I'm not entirely sure that I want to turn this into a full time hobby just yet, what with coil rebuilding and whatnot. I'm kinda accident prone.

Then again, from what I see, the transition seems to be Provari-Buildables when ProVari owners get bored of just passively vaping lol, so you might be right, I may be doomed to the slippery slope of rebuilding someday to give myself a hobby, when that happens, the Kayfun, Russian, Z-Atty Pro, and all the new learning experiences will be next in my sights.

So the ProVape forum, is that a section here on ECF? I found the Provarinati Saloon on here, guess I should introduce myself
    Last edited by Trypno; 06-04-2014 at 11:45 PM.

Full Member Verified Member Sweepea's Avatar

Awesome thread trypno! I too was living the adventure through you and I'm still trying to figure out what's going to be best for me as a fairly new vaper so reading stuff like this does help. One minute...yes I'm definitely buying provari. Next minute...yes I'm definitely getting a mech. Lol
    Trypno likes this.

Mystagogue * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Moved On.................. into witness protection
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trypno View Post
    I done did it, and to indulge your living vicariously through me, here's the list of what I got:

Metallic Bronze ProVari V2.5 with 18650 extension cap and green LED screen.
    2x 18650 AW IMR batteries
    A Multicharger
    A Provari Beauty Ring
    An Aspire Nautilus tank
    Leather Lanyard just because
    3-5 ML Bottle sample Pack

I did not purchase the warranty

I also bought two 30 ML bottles of HALO e-liquid that I'm hoping arrive around the same time as the stuff from ProVape

$400 is not a small chunk of cash to let go of, but I'm hoping it's the most I'll have to spend for a long time.
    Nice choice! I'm vaping my bwonze gween mini right now.
    Trypno likes this.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Blog Entries

Omg order has shipped! *squee!*
    Myrany and Sage-femme like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sweepea View Post
    Awesome thread trypno! I too was living the adventure through you and I'm still trying to figure out what's going to be best for me as a fairly new vaper so reading stuff like this does help. One minute...yes I'm definitely buying provari. Next minute...yes I'm definitely getting a mech. Lol
    I'll do my best to update you when it gets here Sweepea and OF COURSE there will be pictures

Ultra Member Verified Member Lurch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myrany View Post
    Mine came in on a Friday but the postman didn't even try to deliver it. I couldn't go to the post office to pick it up until Monday. That was one miserable weekend knowing it was sitting there.
    I would have rattled the windows until the alarm went off, then waited for someone to come reset it. "Hey, while you are here...."
    Myrany likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast