The Vape Summit Las Vegas - You're on the Guest List! - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: The Vape Summit Las Vegas - You're on the Guest List!

Father's Day weekend is a tough one - Katy and I will be tubing down the Niobrara River. Have a great trip to Vegas brother!~
    NGAHaze, malkuth, glowplug and 3 others like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Saintscruiser's Avatar

Although this is a Global Thread, please refrain from cursing in this area. This is the Christian Vapors and inappropriate language will not be tolerated. Thank you for your co-operation and thank you very much for the invite. I live too far away.
    Moderator - Christian Vapors

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have only been to one Vape event: Mile High Vaper's Festival. I did spend some money, but on a couple bottles of juice that were on half price for the event and some flash sales of drippers/mechs for like $5 or $10...saved huge amounts over the regular cost of these.

Now for the FREE stuff. So many juice samples. I only took the ones that I thought I would like and wanted to try. I came home with at least 200ml of juice. The samples ranged from 5ml to 15ml bottles. Some have become orders for me and some...well, I am glad I got to try them without spending any money. So, in short, these events are always worth it! If you can get there, you won't be disappointed. IMHO.
    rothenbj, K9Luvr, NGAHaze and 3 others like this.

​"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What is a global thread and how did I get here? I am confused. I don't want to curse but I want to know where I am. I am so lost now. I live in the State of Confusion anyway, no new feelings here.

​"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

Krazee Kat Laydee/Guru X2 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If anyone is going from the Los Angeles area, and would like some company, send me a PM...

Thanks!!

Ultra Member Verified Member Bigflyrodder's Avatar

Seriously???? I'll be in Vegas at the Hardrock starting Tuesday checking out on Friday! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG

Quote Originally Posted by Saintscruiser View Post
    Although this is a Global Thread, please refrain from cursing in this area. This is the Christian Vapors and inappropriate language will not be tolerated. Thank you for your co-operation and thank you very much for the invite. I live too far away.
    No mod fondling. Check.

I wish I could go!

Unfortunately I'm super sick; I caught some relative of the flu this week, it's made being at work awful. i can't even enjoy vaping because my throat and chest just feel so tight, not even vaping relaxes me.

Post pics! have fun!!
    Jazz
    AStilettoHeel likes this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Toronto_Mike's Avatar

I'll be stopping by Fri or Sat. 1st US vape expo for this Canuck. Can't wait.

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saintscruiser View Post
    I didn't think inappropriate language was tolerated anywhere on ECF. Oh and it's too far for me too. I wished I could make it.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast