Evod body

Thread: Evod body

Default Evod body

As we all know some liquids will crack or melt the body of the kanger evod's. I have a lot of coils but I'd like to still use them.. Does anyone know where you can buy just the body's for the evod's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member ECF Veteran Dreaswi's Avatar

Kanger makes a glass evod I believe. If not get a mini protank 2. They take the Same coil.

It only takes one person to start a revolution.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Mini PTII is a good suggestion. Will not be effected by cracker liquids.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

Protank II or mini will be a perfect replacement. But it's worth noting that not all "cracking" liquids will crack the plastic tank. I find it depends on the manufacturer. But going for a glass tank is the safer option.

If you do buy a Protank Mini, be careful not to drop it like it did. The glass tank is not replaceable, and they easily smash if dropped. You can buy glass tank replacements for the Protank II however, I have three spares, so if it does get dropped and broken, it's not problem.

Super Member ECF Veteran

The Evod Glass is a dual coil tank, and the base that comes with it will not take the single coils. However, you can get a Protank 2 Mini base and use that with the Evod Glass so you can still use the single coils. My daughter and I have been using the Evod Glass on the Protank 2 Mini base since April, and like that arrangement a bit better than the Protank 2 Minis that we had originally bought.

^^ Correct.

1. You won't be able to use your coils
    2. Buying attys when they crack will cost you way too much in the long run, a mini Protank 2 is 15$ and you're set for life.
    3. By the time you realize your atty is cracked or melted, you have breathed in a significant quantity of let's be honest here : S...
    4. You also should discard the rest of the juice when that happens because some of the plastic will have disolved in it.

With that said, you can easily order EVOD tanks anywhere on the internet. They sell packs of 5 I think.