Stepping up from Ego Twists
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Stepping up from Ego Twists

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Stepping up from Ego Twists

I had this in the "Variable Voltage APV Discussion" section, but thought maybe I would try it here to see if it gets any responses ...
    ------------

Good Morning all :-)

I started vaping about 2 years ago on Blu's. Moved up to ego's with vivi nova's and stardust tanks. Then on to ego twists/vision spinners with some Kanger bottom coils and a few pro tanks, and I've been settled there for about a year now.

It's once again time to replace my batteries, and I'm thinking about moving to something more.

I've been looking at Provari's, specifically the mini, because it's small and compact, and I can get the extender cap for home/weekend use. But I don't want to get too focused on one thing right now.

What other VV/VW devices are out there now that are worth considering? I have to admit, I'm not a fan of box mods. I do like the Dovpo E-LVT, but I have not seen any others that appeal to me, and a box mod would only be for home use anyway, so I would still need something for work and such. Suggestions?

While I like the simple look of some mech mods, I really am looking to have the adjustable voltage/wattage option. I find I do use it a lot, as some juices just taste better to me at 4.2 than 3.7, and I usually have 2 or 3 flavors going each day (ADHD???). I will probably get a few pro tank 2's or 3's just to get some new tanks, and because I broke one of my pro tanks I am not into rebuildales or making my own coils or replacing cotton or such, I'm just a just a clean the heads, replace when necessary kind of vapor, so it's good if what I get there are usually coils readily available in stock online.

Any other tanks (pyrex/glass necessary, I vape a lot of lemonade/citrus) that have a decent track record? I haven't really been following the market for a long time, and it seems it changes so fast, in 6 months, everything I knew about is obsolete and I know nothing about the new stuff!!!

Thanks for any ideas or opinions!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    I had this in the "Variable Voltage APV Discussion" section, but thought maybe I would try it here to see if it gets any responses ...
    ------------

Good Morning all :-)

I started vaping about 2 years ago on Blu's. Moved up to ego's with vivi nova's and stardust tanks. Then on to ego twists/vision spinners with some Kanger bottom coils and a few pro tanks, and I've been settled there for about a year now.

It's once again time to replace my batteries, and I'm thinking about moving to something more.

I've been looking at Provari's, specifically the mini, because it's small and compact, and I can get the extender cap for home/weekend use. But I don't want to get too focused on one thing right now.

What other VV/VW devices are out there now that are worth considering? I have to admit, I'm not a fan of box mods. I do like the Dovpo E-LVT, but I have not seen any others that appeal to me, and a box mod would only be for home use anyway, so I would still need something for work and such. Suggestions?

While I like the simple look of some mech mods, I really am looking to have the adjustable voltage/wattage option. I find I do use it a lot, as some juices just taste better to me at 4.2 than 3.7, and I usually have 2 or 3 flavors going each day (ADHD???). I will probably get a few pro tank 2's or 3's just to get some new tanks, and because I broke one of my pro tanks I am not into rebuildales or making my own coils or replacing cotton or such, I'm just a just a clean the heads, replace when necessary kind of vapor, so it's good if what I get there are usually coils readily available in stock online.

Any other tanks (pyrex/glass necessary, I vape a lot of lemonade/citrus) that have a decent track record? I haven't really been following the market for a long time, and it seems it changes so fast, in 6 months, everything I knew about is obsolete and I know nothing about the new stuff!!!

Thanks for any ideas or opinions!
    Based on what you said, these would be my initial recommendations:

Innokin iTaste VV V3.0

Kanger Aerotank v2

Super Member Verified Member SleeZy's Avatar

All i can give an advise on here, is buy Aerotank instead of new protanks.
    They're basicly the same but improved.

Personally im using vision spinners + mini pt2/3s for out and about. And using my mechs with kayfun at home.
    I've no experience from provari so that's why im not gonna go into that discussion.

We need help, help us to support ! http://www.efvi.eu/

ECF Veteran

The Itaste VV3 is basically the same thing as the MVP2 (which I think is what you are referring to when you say 'box mods') except it is an ego style battery. It has less capacity so it won't last as long as an MVP but if you buy 2 that should be enough to get you through a day of work, depending on your vaping.

The Aerotank V2 or Aerotank mini would both fit really nice on the Itaste VV3 so that should be a good tank to get. It is made of glass and also comes with a stainless steel tank section.

ECF Veteran

And, if you need some ejuice you can check these guys out. They won a lot of rewards from ECF for having some of the best flavors on the market. Really good pricing too:

http://www.nicoticket.com/eliquid/

Based on what you said you vape I think you would love this flavor in particular - http://www.nicoticket.com/betelgeuse/

Ultra Member Verified Member Lurch's Avatar

I use ProTank2 with Aero base and an Aero tank. Love them both, but actually am drawn a little more to the ProTank2 with Aero base.
    I am currently using a Tesla that provides VV and VW, but I found that I very seldom adjust the wattage but do adjust the voltage. My Tesla has been giving me some problems later so I just ordered a ProVari blem.

I still use ProTank2 Minis and an EVOD Twist when out and about, so, if you do make the jump, don't give up you stick batteries! They come in handy!

Good luck on finding something that suits your needs!

i got the mvp v2 and its great at work, a little heavy mabey but it anything that has the mah like this thing will be heavy, the mvp v2 fits in a standard shirt pocket still tho

| Silver Bullet | Best electronic cigarettes| Cigarettes Electronic| Cigarette Electronic Cigarette| Best Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarettes - AltSmoke After trying a few different mods. I found this to be the best. Easy to maintain. I use 5mL PBC Tanks for tanks. They are easy to clean/replace bottom coils.

Super Member Verified Member Hemptation's Avatar

Hey. You have been vaping a while. Ready to upgrade. Do it right. Get the provari mini and call it a day. I own the cool fire and the svd. And just ordered a provari from my local b&m. I need something that is going to last. Extension cap
    For home/weekend use. Trust me when I say. The provari is the mod to have. Don't spend 60-100$ on something else. Just spend the extra $$$. Go with your gut. And get the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vamo V5 is a nice mod if you weren't wanting to shell out the $$ for a provari. Tobeco has a DNA30 tube mod clone out that's fairly cheap (Like $80 on ebay), but if you're not doing rebuildables then most stock coils probably can't handle 10 watts or more.

As for tanks... I'd highly suggest looking into rebuildables, if not then probably something like the Aspire Nautilus.
    Dreaswi likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast