The final countdown to August 8th - your FDA comments NEEDED - Page 51
Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Like Tree3915Likes

Thread: The final countdown to August 8th - your FDA comments NEEDED

Ultra Member ECF Veteran dragonpuff's Avatar
    Over the river and through the woods, Western NY

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    I've been fantasizing about a DC mall take over where we all tell our stories 24/7 through a microphone....a real loud microphone...
    Vaper march?
    DC2, rave, Robino1 and 1 others like this.

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views... which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering." Doctor Who

* Resident Wood Nymph * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by r77r7r View Post
    Didn't want to do it, doubt it'll make a difference, but did it anyway.
    Yep - I feel the same way. I will have been using PV's for 5 years as of August the 20th without smoking at all, and I quit by accident using these things!! After smoking for 42 years, this is the only way I've been able to quit permanently. I'm just too invested now to not put my in.
    Mary Kay, Surf Monkey, DC2 and 5 others like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Done and receipt emailed to CASAA. Come on, folks, just DO IT.

ProVari Mini + IBTanked, Ikenvape NITRO filler-less cartos.

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Just put in mine

Cartel Boss ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by r77r7r View Post
    Didn't want to do it, doubt it'll make a difference, but did it anyway.
    Good for you! Let me just say this though: don't expect defeat. There's no reason for us to construct our own self fulfilling prophecy. You overcame it by acting but many will sit on their hands because they think we don't have a chance. It's that attitude that INSURES we don't have a chance. While campaigns like this often seem like an uphill, no-win situation we have to maintain a positive attitude. Folding our hand, becoming defeated, defaulting to the idea that big money and big business and big government trump the will of the people? That's EXACTLY what the pro-regulatory lobby WANTS us to do. Let's not give it to them.
    DC2, rave, dragonpuff and 8 others like this.
    "When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." Jonathan Swift

PLEASE DO IT for all of us!

Cartel Boss ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Valley View Post
    PLEASE DO IT for all of us!
    Hear hear. You invested money and time in your e-cig setup. Invest another five minutes so you can KEEP your e-cig setup. It's easy and it literally is the least you can do.
    "When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." Jonathan Swift

Full Member Supporting Member

I sent mine off as well. I did add an editorial from "Addiction Journal" from the Wiley website. It starts out saying that there needs to be (unbiased) accurate and science based data and that e-cigarettes ARE NOT tobacco products. I wish I could link it but unfortunately I was not born in that generation! They even question Big Tobacco's motivation. HHHMMMM. I cannot for the life of me understand WHY they say the e-cigarette is a tobacco product and then say that NRT's are not. What???. Talking out of both sides of their mouths. I guess they can pick and choose- their the government.

Cartel Boss ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by nomore stinkies View Post
    I guess they can pick and choose- their the government.
    Joke's on them. "They" are not the government. We the people are the government.
    dragonpuff, bbb, aikanae1 and 2 others like this.

what business is it of the FDA? e-juice isn't food. do they regulate tobacco or cigarettes, with their hundreds of added chemicals? is nicotine worse for you than caffeine, or is it that one associated with bad cigarettes and the other with good coffee? I KNOW nicotine is less harmful than alcohol, but then again, the FDA doesn't regulate that either. Maybe the ATF needs to become involved also? But wait, e-juice isn't tobacco, so no? I'm confused. I need the government to tell me what to do and what is right!!

Joking aside, I think that the US government has way more power that what is needed to keep a country governed. I KNOW that this, directly and indirectly, causes me (and others) a lot of stress, which makes me want to smoke, because of nicotine's relaxing effects. But instead of doing that, I get nicotine from a vaporizer, which causes, in turn, far less harm to myself and others, and is mostly done in my own home. But now they want to control that? Where will it end? I'm dead serious and we all need to start thinking about this: where will it end?

In the mean time, please submit your comments; thanks very much!!
    Authentic Cartel Stillare V2i atomizer for sale PM me for details