Which Kayfun for the fun
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Which Kayfun for the fun

Default Which Kayfun for the fun

I am a little lost with the clone versions and manufacturers - Kayfun Lite Plus V2, Kayfun Lite, Kayfun Lite Plus, Kayfun Lite Plus Black Edition, makes me want to take up smoking. Just kidding.

Which one to get? Pls Help me out!

Senior Member Verified Member Wickedgt's Avatar

IMO EHPRO Kayfun Lite + V2. Best price I've found is here for $29.99: Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Dual Airflow Clone by EHPro use coupon code "pegasus" for 5% off!

Pick your color, build and enjoy one of the best vapes you'll experience... Again... IMHO !

Super Member Verified Member Despraci's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedgt View Post
    IMO EHPRO Kayfun Lite + V2. Best price I've found is here for $29.99: Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Dual Airflow Clone by EHPro use coupon code "pegasus" for 5% off!

Pick your color, build and enjoy one of the best vapes you'll experience... Again... IMHO !
    Yup that's about the best price you will find. And I love my Ehpro KFL+ v2. I highly recommend them.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I like the Russian styled tanks.
    I like the airflow on the Russian styled tanks.
    The airflow is adjustable and on the side.
    I don't actually understand the airflow on the bottom of some of the Kayfuns.
    Wouldn't the airflow be blocked on the bottom?

Lookslikethis1.jpg

The image was from fasttech.
    I have this style and I don't have much trouble with them. I bought mine from a B&M.
    I have polished the matte version out to match my polished Provari`s.
    I have the matte version for my satin Provari.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I am a fan and own a tobeco kayfun clone. Just a great tank.

Here is a place with great deals and free shipping. Search results for 'kayfun'

Plus a review, this guy does a good job. Angelcigs Kayfun 3 1 ES Clone - YouTube

Ultra Member Verified Member

I think I tried them all and couldn't get any to work, they are incredibly difficult to build for beginners. If I were to do it all over I would get one Authentic KFL 3.1, it has set screws instead of posts with a tiny screw you are supposed to achor the wire under. But ask yourself if its really worth the trouble, an RDA does everything better minus the tank and building is a 5 minute ordeal vs and hour of trial and error (lots of error).

The general consensus on the kayfun clones is EH Pro is the one to go with.. Infinite makes a clone as well and it comes with either a drop kit or nano kit.. Not sure which one.. I have the EH pro and it's okay. Mine has somewhat shallow juice channels. Doesn't really compare to my authentic or my authentic russian. I think I am going to try the infinite version soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Full Member Verified Member deryk's Avatar

I just got my Ehpro Kayfun Lite Plus V2....liking it alot better then my Kanger Protank 2....way easier to build the coil on...just need to carry a small screwdriver in my truck for refilling when not at home.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Souljah96786 View Post
    The general consensus on the kayfun clones is EH Pro is the one to go with.. Infinite makes a clone as well and it comes with either a drop kit or nano kit.. Not sure which one.. I have the EH pro and it's okay. Mine has somewhat shallow juice channels. Doesn't really compare to my authentic or my authentic russian. I think I am going to try the infinite version soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I can personally vouch for the infinite which is much better quality than the tobeco. I have not tried the EHpro however. My inifinite came with both pmmc and steel mddle section as well as the nano kit.

$30.40 Infinite Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Style 4.5ml Rebuildable Atomizer kit (4.5ml) -

Alright. Thanks for your response. Ehpro Kayfun Lite Plus V2 it is. Ordered today and waiting for D30 Hana clone to take my vaping to the next level. Have been on ego twits and T3s for over year now.

What size wire do you recommend for Mircrocoil - I was thinking 28s.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast