What's the stupidest thing you did due to vaping? - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree403Likes

Thread: What's the stupidest thing you did due to vaping?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roxynoodle View Post
    Letting my mother see them. She is embarrassed that they don't look like cigs and is hounding me to the point where I'm going to cuss her out

By the way, she's embarrassed over spinners, an mvp and aerotanks.
    Maybe she hurt her back picking up your MVP.

Mine was the SECOND time I plopped a Gripper down into a cup of coffee on the console of the car. The FIRST time I plead ignorance.
    keonee, roxynoodle and 67Tele like this.
    “When you choose an action, you choose the consequences of that action. When you desire a consequence you had damned well better take the action that would create it.”
    Lois McMaster Bujold, Memory

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jpcwon View Post
    This one is specific to mechanical devices, but just last week I set my mod down on my coffee table and went into the bedroom to fold laundry. I came back out about 15 minutes later to an awful smell in my family room. As it turns out, I had set my mod down unlocked and it auto-fired for 15 MINUTES....What juice was left in my tank got boiled and leaked out the air hole all down the side of the mod. The cotton wick then got completely torched (hence the smell)....the only thing that saved me from a more serious disaster was that I was using a VTC5 battery and had a Kick 2 installed in the mod (set to 10 watts)......Still, I felt like a giant jack.........
    Well, you took mine. Just happened Sunday week. Sadly I repeated the move at work on Monday.

Fortunately both times the Tank was full and battery in good shape. Surprisingly, with the Kick at 8w the wick never got damaged.
    I will be replacing those junk magnets in the Nemesis this week.
    Berylanna, DavidOH and keonee like this.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I flicked mine out the car window once.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crxess View Post
    Well, you took mine. Just happened Sunday week. Sadly I repeated the move at work on Monday.

Fortunately both times the Tank was full and battery in good shape. Surprisingly, with the Kick at 8w the wick never got damaged.
    I will be replacing those junk magnets in the Nemesis this week.
    Uh-oh. I put things down by reflex ALL THE TIME. Maybe I should sell my King.
    “When you choose an action, you choose the consequences of that action. When you desire a consequence you had damned well better take the action that would create it.”
    Lois McMaster Bujold, Memory

Super Member ECF Veteran nicetucu's Avatar

Probably unscrewing a tank from the wrong end and ending up with juice all over the place. I did that twice ha ha. When I was new.
    keonee, ry4love and PapaSloth like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Another Reo mistake I've made too many times. Squonking the fire button. And the obvious opposite- holding down the side of the bottle and taking a hit like it's the fire button. Juicy!
    Ryedan, keonee and Towmotor like this.
    BWB 555 Exotic and my REO Grand with the amazing RM2 on top are all I need. Vaping like a fiend since 2/28/11.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by AzPlumber View Post
    A few years ago I quickly found that a shirt pocket is not a secure place for a 14650 E-Power when bent over working on a toilet.
    Welp, since you brought it up...

Don't charge batteries in the bathroom. Or if you are gonna do it, make sure the toilet seat is down when swapping batteries in a spring loaded charger. SPROING! Ploop.

Senior Member Verified Member Nick N's Avatar

Instead of searching the forum to see that the Magma clone won't sit flush on a lot of regulated mods I screwed it down too tight on the Vamo AND the MVP. I had to replace the insulator under the pin with a rubber washer on both of them.
    Bibliophile713 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by keonee View Post
    Walking my dog....had my Provari on a lanyard. My dog pooped.....bent over to pick it up w/a bag and the end of my Provari landed end first into it. I now leave my Provari at home while I take the dog out for a walk.

... Um, ... er, ... And you are still using the canid fecal matter tainted Provari then?
    twgbonehead and Feignix like this.
    "Clouds are like dreams floating across a sky-blue mind." - Laura Lee : The Outlaw Josey Wales
    "I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee ... " - Carly Simon

haha refiling a kanger tank at three in the morning jitter and had the shakes from caffine filked it all the way up with the last of my juice then all of a sudden my hand started shaking and it spilt everywhere
    Hulamoon likes this.
    [url="http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php"]

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast