Koh gen do in stock - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Koh gen do in stock

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRac25 View Post
    i find it asinine that people can justify impure cellulose fiber (cotton) over pure cellulose fiber (rayon) for the "comfort factor"
    phill is a well intentioned guy but he doesnt know what he doesnt know and people blindly following him have even less of an excuse
    I stopped using rayon for the time being because I don't think it's as pure as you think it is......and I'm not a follower.... I just said I tried all variants and KGD wicked the best and had the best flavor (NO other flavor) if you don't believe me try it.... Rayon has an acrid taste that dissipates but doesn't go away fully. What are you a rayon salesman, or do you own a sallies beauty supply ? What's your point??. He's well intentioned but? But what? What tests can you cite, that tell me you're well intentioned..... Chemicals are used to manufacture it . I'll choose natural cotton that is grown free of pesticides!
    Last edited by Yiorgo; 08-21-2014 at 06:38 PM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by State O' Flux View Post
    Muji pads... $2.50 for 140 - 2.4 x 2.0" pads, and easier to use than Koh Gen Do.
    How's that, considering it has 4 layers of sheet lol..... And it looks quilted?

Full Member Verified Member kopaunum's Avatar

thanks to OP. I agree did not realize these things were as hard to get as the ebola cure
    RIMP and resqx like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

We live in a polluted world.
    Acid Rain
    Contaminated Ground Water
    Chemical run off
    Tons of Garbage dumped every hour of every day everywhere

Organic yes
    Chemical free
    RIMP, resqx and iamthevoice like this.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Natural, organic, Pesticide free=koh Gen do =good enough for me .... I'm hoping that rayon is safe and seeing that it's made indoors away from our polluted world score one point for it........ For all we know koh gen do is hydroponically created indoors which I would believe you'd be OK with, away from this dirty polluted environment in which we live ..... Which could be a trade secret as to how they are able to yield pesticide free cotton. None have been tested so I'm going to try and use reason and common sense to make a decision between the lessor of the possible hazards ........I choose koh gen do as the lessor evil of these two wicks with the data that we have so far.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

For all I know Koh Gen Do may be the greatest thing to come along since Vaping.

That said, Everything I have read about it and everything I have found so far clearly is Promotional advertisement for the Koh Gen Do line of Cosmetic Products.
    A line of Products specifically geared to the upper class and to yield high profitability.

When you start using FOR ALL WE KNOW - you un-sell me immediately.
    Using assumption to claim absolution is illogical
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blinkin back atcha? Unknowns abound to this point my friend.... I'm not trying to sell you or anyone on anything! I don't work for koh gen do or work for anyone in the ecig biz, what Im trying to do(?) ..... is let the end users who are getting hosed by vendors in, on freshly stocked cotton that I enjoy using and know others are also in search of said product, that is extremely hard to get!!! Should I have kept it to myself?

Full Member Verified Member

Thanks for the Heads up. Got my order in before they run out. i'm in the same boat I have been wanting to give it a try but not going to pay the jacked up prices vaping shops are charging just for 1 pad. I also have some Muji pads coming to see how well they work they got good reviews on the Amazon from vapors. Will be cool to do a side by side comparison.
    resqx likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you do a Google search for Koh gen do, you'll usually find a few places that have it in stock. Usually. And a lot of those results are unfortunately people selling two pads for $5 on fleabay.

FWIW, I bought a box off Amazon a little while back, but I haven't touched it since my Rayon and Tencel Top arrived in the mail. I've been experiencing much better performance with those, but everyone likes something different.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

This is what I expected.... You are very welcome because I know your frustration ! Not accusations that I am trying build up hype or that I'm trying to sell someone something ... silly cress

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast