Koh gen do in stock - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Koh gen do in stock

So curious about this stuff but yeah tried to order from kgd site and shipping is outrageous!!

So any place we can buy this at a good price in the us thats not sold out sorry I am late to the conversation

I am the man your mama said you "shoulda" choose!
    "The vape Trucker"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i have used organic cotton balls ( walgreens ) for awhile now. Ever since i tried KGD pads a month ago, I was hooked. 2 weeks in to using them i fell in love with them even more after removing the outer layers. They absorb much better then cotton balls and taste cleaner then cotton balls. Plus they seems easier to wick a coil with then with cotton ( just something about them )

So this really sucks for me. If you haven't tried them yet, Hold off and wait till the popularity dies down and they are in-stock everywhere again cause we all know, Something better will come along in the following weeks like always..
    RIMP likes this.
    Check out my reviews!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MAFMMX
    VapnFagan

Super Member ECF Veteran ElConquistador's Avatar

I went to a Sephora shop inside the nearby J.C. Penney's store and bought a big package of Sheseido pads for about $9 or so. This was just as the cotton pad craze was beginning, so maybe I just got lucky. I had my wife do the talking and shopping so they wouldn't think I was a sissy, and when she asked, one girl said no, they didn't carry it, and a second girl said yes they do and took us right to it. I think I've been through about 3 pads total in the last couple of months and I really like it, although I haven't tried the KGD so can't compare the two. It wicks well, is extremely easy to work with, and imparts no flavor that I can taste.

Just thought I'd throw that out there if you have a Penney's store near you, it might be more overlooked by the hoards of cotton wickers that are causing the run on KGD!
    iamthevoice and nukleusx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ElConquistador View Post
    I went to a Sephora shop inside the nearby J.C. Penney's store and bought a big package of Sheseido pads for about $9 or so. This was just as the cotton pad craze was beginning, so maybe I just got lucky. I had my wife do the talking and shopping so they wouldn't think I was a sissy, and when she asked, one girl said no, they didn't carry it, and a second girl said yes they do and took us right to it. I think I've been through about 3 pads total in the last couple of months and I really like it, although I haven't tried the KGD so can't compare the two. It wicks well, is extremely easy to work with, and imparts no flavor that I can taste.

Just thought I'd throw that out there if you have a Penney's store near you, it might be more overlooked by the hoards of cotton wickers that are causing the run on KGD!
    Any other place to get them maybe say more truck freindly than pennies lol?

I am the man your mama said you "shoulda" choose!
    "The vape Trucker"

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yiorgo View Post
    This is what I expected.... You are very welcome because I know your frustration ! Not accusations that I am trying build up hype or that I'm trying to sell someone something ... silly cress
    Nope, never have a problem with someone posting a link to a Deal.
    I see the non-stop Gouging going on daily and it pisses me Royally. E-bay being #1 on the list, most venders a close second.

It is all the follow up hype that isn't needed. You choose to use something or you don't. Just that simple.

Nothing against Koh Gen Do.
    Likely GPlat wire is also Kick Butt wire - But the same thing is going on with that product. It isn't necessarily better or worse. Just something else available for those that may prefer to use it.
    RIMP likes this.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

Super Member ECF Veteran ElConquistador's Avatar

Park out in the south forty, the walk will be good for you! But call first, you don't want to walk from the south forty if you don't HAVE to.

Demon Hunter Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by State O' Flux View Post
    Muji pads... $2.50 for 140 - 2.4 x 2.0" pads, and easier to use than Koh Gen Do.
    Muji isn't organic, untreated or pesticide free. That's why I stick with Koh Gen Do.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/ecigclassifi...ated_japanese/
    So I emailed Muji.
    "Dear Broderick,
    Thank you for your interest in MUJI. For MUJI Ecru cut cottons: [4548718561247, Cut Cotton / Ecru] and [4548718561254, Cut Cotton / Ecru - L size]
    Are they organic? No Are the untreated? No Are they unbleached? Yes Is the cotton used grown pesticide free? No
    If you have any further questions, please contact us at (877) 414-9402, or email us at [email protected].
    Best Regards, Georgie"
    THERE'S your reason why they are so cheap.
    The dark specks are just little pieces of cotton seed.
    Midniteoyl likes this.
    I Support the Innovators

I'm currently waiting on some of the Labo Organic pads. Read great reviews about them too. Ordered them from amazon but since they ship from Japan they gave me a 1-2 month delivery time.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Yiorgo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coldrake View Post
    Muji isn't organic, untreated or pesticide free. That's why I stick with Koh Gen Do.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/ecigclassifi...ated_japanese/

The dark specks are just little pieces of cotton seed.
    Now this is a post by a seller trying to make money even though it is cheaper..... What I've noticed is that generic listings for Japanese cotton muji, Lobo, shessido, etc...... Is that koh gen is sandwiched between a THICK pad of directional (?) cotton with two sheets whereas the other generics have up to 5 layers of the sheets (that some users discard) between THIN layers of cotton. I haven't tried anything but koh gen do, but if you Google images of above mentioned generics you'll see what I'm talking about. The one thing that's strange to me is that KGD has a yellowish color which they say is is due to it not being bleached??? Any fields of cotton that i've ever seen were bright white ...... I've never seen fields of yellow cotton? so, Hmmmmm ? The flavor is really really clean, so I don't know what to think.....so I won't, I'll just offer this up for an explanation.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I was actually selling some on ebay... It went really quick
    "Is that a mod in your pocket or are you just happy to see me??"

"Life is a beach I'm just playing in the sand..."

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast