Not happy with Pioneer4You
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Not happy with Pioneer4You

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12

    Default Not happy with Pioneer4You

    Am I the only who's not happy with Pioneer4You right now? The iPV2 was just released, and I bought one. Next thing I know, the iPV2-S and iPV3 are about to be released already. I love my iPV2, but I'd rather have the 2-S or 3. I'll probably sell my 2 and wait a week or three for the 2-S or 3 to come out.

  2. #2
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    bacc.vap's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Virtualville
    Posts
    2,967
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Sure, then you'll be mad you did'nt get the new 1pv4 deluxe super edition. I don't know anything about these devices,btw.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacc.vap View Post
    Sure, then you'll be mad you did'nt get the new 1pv4 deluxe super edition. I don't know anything about these devices,btw.
    No doubt.

    I fully expect companies to eventually release new/improved/upgraded/updated products, but man, every few weeks? And I thought Apple was bad.
    Vicshalls likes this.

  4. #4
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    bacc.vap's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Virtualville
    Posts
    2,967
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    In the fast growing ecig market I give them somewhat of a benefit of the doubt, but really it's standard business operations it seems. Heck, the major industries hold back technologies for years just to milk everyone for all they can before moving on. Yeah, it's lame.
    XBarbarian likes this.

  5. #5
    E-Cig Afficionado Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    JMarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    756

    Default

    You shouldn't be happy with that device, not because of the next version coming out, but because they sold you a mod that self activates if the touch sensor gets wet or juice on it. What were they thinking? If it were me I would be mad at them, not because of the v3 or v4 coming out before Christmas, but because they carelessly sold me a product that could self fire when slightly wet! If you think that buying the v3 will solve your problems you're wrong. This is China within a month or two after the v3 there will be the v4.
    XBarbarian likes this.

    A nation of sheep, breeds a government of wolves... Join CASAA today!

  6. #6
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    crxess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Williamsport Md
    Posts
    9,092
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Think they will get the cases to close properly and lose some of the Hot Glue?
    XBarbarian likes this.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol


  7. #7
    Ultra Member KODIAK (TM)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Dead Moose, AK
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    I don't understand. If anything, you should just blame "nobody" for the bad timing. If the iPV2 was a good value and good buy in your eyes when you bought it, then it still is. It won't burst into flames just because newer versions came out.

    i.e., nothing has changed.
    XBarbarian and readeuler like this.

  8. #8
    Ω Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    VaPreis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleDigitRide View Post
    Am I the only who's not happy with Pioneer4You right now? The iPV2 was just released, and I bought one. Next thing I know, the iPV2-S and iPV3 are about to be released already. I love my iPV2, but I'd rather have the 2-S or 3. I'll probably sell my 2 and wait a week or three for the 2-S or 3 to come out.
    What is the IPV2-S?

  9. #9
    Mr. Awesome Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    spartanstew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wylie, Texas
    Posts
    8,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JMarca View Post
    You shouldn't be happy with that device, not because of the next version coming out, but because they sold you a mod that self activates if the touch sensor gets wet or juice on it. What were they thinking? If it were me I would be mad at them, not because of the v3 or v4 coming out before Christmas, but because they carelessly sold me a product that could self fire when slightly wet! If you think that buying the v3 will solve your problems you're wrong. This is China within a month or two after the v3 there will be the v4.
    Most people deactivate the touch sensor so it's no issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPreis View Post
    What is the IPV2-S?
    It's the IPV2 with an upgradeable chip, and better screws (and the touch sensor is permanently deactivated).



    Spent on Vaping: 939.32


  10. #10
    E-Cig Afficionado Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    JMarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spartanstew View Post
    Most people deactivate the touch sensor so it's no issue.



    It's the IPV2 with an upgradeable chip, and better screws (and the touch sensor is permanently deactivated).
    So I can sell you a house with a minor defect, every time you turn the hot water switch on your hot water heater overheats and has a chance to explode and go through the roof.
    But don't worry, the switch can be deactivated... does that fix the problem? What if someone doesn't know you can deactivate that switch and accidentally gets the switch wet?

    Those things should have been recalled a long time ago, no way in hell any US company would get away with a "minor thing" like that here. There's plenty of quality Chinese made stuff, but let's be honest this isn't one of them.

    A nation of sheep, breeds a government of wolves... Join CASAA today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks