What to expect?- Bestecig order "handed over to customs" - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: What to expect?- Bestecig order "handed over to customs"

  1. #51
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Processed, March 18, 2009, 6:35 pm, CEDAR RAPIDS, IA 52404
    Processed, March 18, 2009, 7:39 am, CEDAR RAPIDS, IA 52406

    Damn it, I wont be getting it today. It has said twice now that it has left the cedar rapids area. Its only 6 hours away, so maybe last night it got shipped over to here. I guess Ill find out by 4ish today.

  2. #52
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    In regards to the OP's concerns.

    Would it be possible if you are ordering from overseas to have the seller send it in two shipments (i.e. hardware in one package and carts and liquid in the other)?

    I'm curious to hear some stories about the seizure of goods coming from overseas into the US?

  3. #53
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Hey guys check this out:

    2009/03/19 08:31 TORONTO, ON Item out for delivery
    2009/03/17 11:30 VANCOUVER, BC Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
    2009/03/17 10:26 VANCOUVER, BC International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
    2009/03/13 21:41 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada
    2009/03/12 17:00 International item mailed in origin country

    Anytime now anytime! I'm waiting in my living room lol. I'll be gutted if I miss the initial delivery...(plus I'm outta smokes).

    So Bestecig ships to Vancouver...then hands the package to Canada Post...then it takes another 2 days to ship to Toronto. Could take 3 to ship to Montreal.

  4. #54
    Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonamebrand View Post
    Hey guys check this out:

    2009/03/19 08:31 TORONTO, ON Item out for delivery
    2009/03/17 11:30 VANCOUVER, BC Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
    2009/03/17 10:26 VANCOUVER, BC International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
    2009/03/13 21:41 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada
    2009/03/12 17:00 International item mailed in origin country

    Anytime now anytime! I'm waiting in my living room lol. I'll be gutted if I miss the initial delivery...(plus I'm outta smokes).

    So Bestecig ships to Vancouver...then hands the package to Canada Post...then it takes another 2 days to ship to Toronto. Could take 3 to ship to Montreal.
    Thats got to be a great feeling, knowing it made it through customs!!!

  5. #55
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Central NY, USA
    Posts
    10,262

    Default

    Looks like I'll be getting mine in a couple of days too. Bestecig doesn't seem to be having any problems with customs (fingers crossed):

    Your item was handed over to Customs(UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USJFKA) at 2009-03-19 06:44:00
     
    Timing SiteStatus 2009-03-16 21:08:00City of Guangzhou Posting  2009-03-16 21:49:00City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center  2009-03-16 22:39:00GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center  2009-03-17 00:59:00GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center  2009-03-19 06:43:00UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USJFKA Arrival at Sorting Center  2009-03-19 06:44:00UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USJFKA Handed over to Customs

    Lu

  6. #56
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VapeAllDay View Post
    Thats got to be a great feeling, knowing it made it through customs!!!
    You know what's an even better feeling???

    IT'S HERE!!!!!

    HOLY CRAP how do I unwrap this thing?
    Last edited by nonamebrand; 03-19-2009 at 04:34 PM.

  7. #57
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Hey guys, I'm having a lot of fun with my DSE901. The pass through seems to work great. I'm charging up one of my batteries at this moment. I'm currently vaping RY-4 which I'm liking. I think I'll try Cola next. I feel no desire to smoke an analog.

    What I really wanted to tell you guys is, that I just noticed there's a yellow sticker slapped on the outside of my package. The yellow sticker reads, "Opened by CBSA", Canada Border Services Agency. So apparently in Canada they are brave enough to take on Bestecig's packaging. My package spent about an hour in customs. The good thing is that nothing is missing.

    So I guess they will open packages, but it seems as of now, customs in Vancouver has no problem in letting our stuff through. Be it, equipment or multiple bottles of liquid.

  8. #58
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    434

    Default USPS tracking!!

    OK...order from healthsmokeshop was dropped at USPS yesterday morning (wednesday)...I checked the USPS site today and I get a message that says:

    "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site."

    What the hell?! I'm using the USPS "track and confirm" site! Am i doing something wrong? Shouldn't I at least see that it was given to them?

  9. #59
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Yay mine came too, Im enjoying the hell out of my 801. Same carts as the old ........... cigarello too, so I can reuse my old stuff (well carts atleast). The wife is liking her 901, got a headache but that happened last time she tried an e-cig. Now I just gotta wait until tommorow for puresmoker to reopen so I can order some flavors!

  10. #60
    Full Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puff-puff-pass View Post
    OK...order from healthsmokeshop was dropped at USPS yesterday morning (wednesday)...I checked the USPS site today and I get a message that says:

    "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site."

    What the hell?! I'm using the USPS "track and confirm" site! Am i doing something wrong? Shouldn't I at least see that it was given to them?
    You did nothing wrong, USPS tracking sucks. Usually only a scan when actually enters the system and normally after it is delivered. Not much for tracking at all.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks