• 2 Post By Marob
  • 1 Post By Barbara21

Thread: Berlin Stores

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default Berlin Stores

Hey all,

I've started to put together a map of E-Cig and liquid shops in Berlin as I've seen a couple of people asking around. There aren't so many decent places and so I thought it'd be a good idea.

Some of these are dedicated e-cig shops, some focus on more "alternative" paraphernalia but also stock liquid or e-cigs. I can't vouch for most of them, just what I've tracked down online!

E-Cig Stores in Berlin - Google Maps

Enjoy!
    konrad and Sweetab like this.

Ultra Member

Thanks for this. I was in Berlin for two weeks in January and had no idea where to look/how to find an ecig store. (Luckily I brought plenty of supplies with me but it would have been nice if I had known where to get stuff if necessary.) I'll be back in a couple of months so this list should come in handy.
    Marob likes this.

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I hope it helps!

Thanks very much for this! I'm in a funny situation: forgot my provari on a plane yesterday, and all I have left at home is my ego, but I can't seem to find the charger. These stores all seem to be closed on Sunday (I guess that's standard in Berlin). Do you by any chance know where I might be able to buy a USB charger for an ego on a Sunday?

Just wanted to say that I found a charger, so you can disregard my previous post Which store is your favorite in Berlin?

Hi all, glad I found this forum...

I've been buying some stuff from the Steam Store, and I found another shop called High End Smoke, a few minutes walk from there:

highendsmoke.berlin - die Berliner Lounge der Dresdner Dampfgeräte Manufaktur

Their main shop is in Dresden, so look on that website to see what they carry:

Joyetech eGo-C + eVic Liquid - alle eZigaretten

It's a small shop, so you might want to call ahead to see if they have what you want in stock, or if they have to get it sent up from Dresden.