Register your GG serial number - Page 4
Page 4 of 528 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast
Like Tree2354Likes

Thread: Register your GG serial number

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

now thats one cool low profile button I really like the look of that one Imeo and the lock is a very good idea, GREAT JOB BUDDY !
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran imeothanasis's Avatar

thanks mwa. The best thing is how the button is made. You would laugh if you knew how simple it is
    Last edited by imeothanasis; 10-27-2010 at 04:23 PM.

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

I know the old button will be liked by many but this newer low profile button will be much safer with that locking switch and now all GG mods with it will also be more pocket friendly as well. It will take some time for people to get use to this new look but it makes the GG look sleeker with this newly design button in my opinion and gives a whole new look that I like and adds safety features that are always a positive thing Imeo.
    jonny2hottie likes this.
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA

its not safer than the existing one mwa. Maybe the existing is safer and more easy for use because you can lock and unlock it with one hand. Maybe the one on the video is more pocket friendly but you cant find it imediately with your hand and maybe you will be not able to push it with your palm like the existing button. But maybe I will do it in a totally different way.
    jonny2hottie likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm 489 - Awesome device Imeo. Seriously best thing ever! I'd be putting my other devices in classifieds if any of them still worked.

This was a last-resort device for me. As nothing else would stay functional for more than a month and I was giving up, but my GGTS inspires confidence. Thanks again.
    Neither dark nor especially menacing

Moved On

Welcome. Please stay non frustrated, damn easy to fix too

Quote Originally Posted by darkmenace View Post
    I'm 489 - Awesome device Imeo. Seriously best thing ever! I'd be putting my other devices in classifieds if any of them still worked.

This was a last-resort device for me. As nothing else would stay functional for more than a month and I was giving up, but my GGTS inspires confidence. Thanks again.
    I feel really happy because you are satisfied dark my friend. You are right, GG will never stop working under any circumstance. If it does it then you will be able to fix it by yourself in 2 mins

pls make me on the list ...herbert aka usok ..ggts owner #1023 from the philippines, my favorite GGTS with AVS...THANKS

urbanite was quicker than me as always usok

thanks urba

Quote Originally Posted by usok View Post
    pls make me on the list ...herbert aka usok ..ggts owner #1023 from the philippines, my favorite GGTS with AVS...THANKS
    thanks urba..anyway..imeo thanks for making the ggts and the avs...its my favorite...