Major guy. A good friend of us
Page 1 of 146 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree5025Likes

Thread: Major guy. A good friend of us

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran imeothanasis's Avatar

Default Major guy. A good friend of us

This is a pm from Major. As you see this guy needs our support. We can make him feel better if we say "good morning" to him every day. We must be as close to him as possible

Sorry for this long note but is important please my good friend. I hate to say it but about 2 months ago I got tired of fighting just to live every day. I stopped doing everything and have just been laying in bed waiting for my time to end.

That isn't the real me and you know that but I must be honest to you. I even stopped making coils for my Ody and used my UFS with cartos. I had given up on the greatest gift God gives - life.

Yesterday, my wife made me open my mail and in one envelope was the top half of my 008 P&P, my Penelope. I don't know why for sure but I started to cry inside. I have always said every GG has a piece of Imeo in it and it is true.

I took it apart and saw the awesome design and work of it and the nice wings on the tank. I suddenly felt ashamed I had given up on life as I was holding a part of my good friend in my hand. I made myself get from bed.

I cleaned it and made a coil and the tired feeling from fighting for life seemed to go away. I had to write to not only say thank you for the gift of the P&P but for what you have shown me over the last year.

I was up all day today and am thinking more clear. I do know that your work has saved more than my lungs Imeo. I feel determined again to fight until my time is done. Sorry I got so awful with my thinking but I wanted you to know.

God willing, I will be back among my friends thanks to you. My wife thanks you as well. I have much to catch up on but I am determined to stay back on the path as a warrior and not go without a fight. I love you like a brother for all you do!

Steve
    Good morning Steve. Life is good and we are all next to you buddy!

Full Member Verified Member

be strong and enjoy what you have friends near and far i dont know who you are or what you have going on but god bless you and your family
    Major and morri like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Good morning Steve.
    His example you show us that you are a warrior who never gives up
    I respect you for your will and resistance
    SSGGTS#260\SSGGTS#1117\GGTS#1308\UFS+Bulli SmokeriATTY/ ProVari/FOG/Indulgence/KILA2+AZOT+NIVEL-Powtr Regulated PV

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Major's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good morning to you my friends. I am happy to be back among you and look forward to getting back in the forums once again.

Everyone have a great day! I plan to!

"Omnis homo moritur sed non omnis vere vivit"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good morning, Major.

I have certainly missed your presence here and I'm very happy to see you back
    Major, Mosin_Sergei and morri like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi Major, we all stand beside you. Glad that you are back.
    Major likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good morning Steve
    Lots of GGs,Provari,Orion V2.1,Genesis LV,
    Touchwood 18650,AVS,UFS,Iatty,Odysseus,Penelope,
    Z-Atty-G, Z-Atty Pro, Z-Atty-U, Zenesis Standard 0196

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Glad to see your back again Major - Proteus #8 should be coming your way soon buddy
    atavanhalen, Major and morri like this.

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hey Steve, we miss you buddy get yourself out of bed vape your new Pene and talk to us. You lived your life on the streets fighting crime, chasing the bad guys and keeping folks safe. GUYS LIKE YOU DON'T GIVE UP.
    I would be a proud man if I was half as strong as you are pal.

Now pick yourself up and talk with your friends here who need your company and miss you
    atavanhalen, Major and morri like this.

Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran imeothanasis's Avatar

you see that you are not alone Major. Time to move your body and go out of a walk. We will still be here waiting for you to come back and have some fun!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 146 123451151101 ... LastLast