Just GG - Page 219
Page 219 of 450 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 4498
Like Tree5141Likes

Thread: Just GG

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreJeff View Post
    Also imeo why is the collector tank on brass jgg not brass, I thought it was brass on an all brass GGTS. I know you said something about juice contacting it but you don't vape juice out of collector tank you just draw air threw it. The only reason I can think of is stronger threads with ss. Can we have one made in brass to make it fully brass??

I order a brass one that will not leave the house. After seeing the pic with the ss coll tank it just looks out of place , maybe thoughts will change but an option for a brass coll tank would be nice
    I have a brass stealth cap on the way for the same reason. I want it to be ALL BRASS and a stealth cap is what I found

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tribe View Post
    I have a brass stealth cap on the way for the same reason. I want it to be ALL BRASS and a stealth cap is what I found

I have done the same thing, however I am going to wait and see how the Ithaka looks on the standard JGG before I decide.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Great pictures,
    nice to feel some happy weather,
    after last chapter of "Game of Thrones".
    Ariel_MX likes this.
    GG devices ;)

ECF Veteran

Still no shipping notification from COV. Florida is 3 hours ahead of California, I wonder when the mail is picked up there? One day later shipped means my not receiving it till next week!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tribe View Post

Yeah I had a brass stealth cap but I sold it because I already have a new ss one. My brass just gg will be my home vape and I rock 7.4v setups at home with ithaka with native connection. I haven't used a 510 connection in forever, I want a brass CT for just gg so I have a native connection and an all brass mod, imeo any ideas?
    Guts likes this.
    SS JustGG #0073, Brass JustGG #1268, Penelope V2 # 0433, Ithaka #3162, Penelope v1 drip mode, Penelope v3

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by jjkanto View Post
    Still no shipping notification from COV. Florida is 3 hours ahead of California, I wonder when the mail is picked up there? One day later shipped means my not receiving it till next week!

Lets hope not,but we have Cov threed now,maybe you can ask Bruce.
    GG devices ;)

ECF Veteran

I imagine Bruce prints all of his own shipping labels and will have a mass pickup this afternoon, if not already. It takes a little time to upload that information into his system so I wouldn't expect receipt of the notification for a little while, maybe a couple more hours.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkreign View Post
    I imagine Bruce prints all of his own shipping labels and will have a mass pickup this afternoon, if not already. It takes a little time to upload that information into his system so I wouldn't expect receipt of the notification for a little while, maybe a couple more hours.
    Hope he got enough Ink cartriges
    for the lables.
    BigBang likes this.
    GG devices ;)

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran imeothanasis's Avatar

It would be nice if we could avoid a brass CT Jeff. But we have to put some kind of plastic inside to avoid brass come in touch with liquid.

We cant really avoid liquid come in touch with brass because connector is brass but the more brass contact we save, the better. We can think more about this Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by BmoreJeff View Post
    Yeah I had a brass stealth cap but I sold it because I already have a new ss one. My brass just gg will be my home vape and I rock 7.4v setups at home with ithaka with native connection. I haven't used a 510 connection in forever, I want a brass CT for just gg so I have a native connection and an all brass mod, imeo any ideas?
    glenn49, Guts and Itshak like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

how about a thin drop-in ss liner for a brass CT.