►►►REMINDER -- GG comparing to other mods and GG sellers◄◄◄
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: ►►►REMINDER -- GG comparing to other mods and GG sellers◄◄◄

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran imeothanasis's Avatar

Default ►►►REMINDER -- GG comparing to other mods and GG sellers◄◄◄

For one more time I see that some people try to steal my thunder!!

I will make a list of what I discover first, so all people know what is going on.

the mechanical style e-cig

custom device (from scratch) made by me on lathe

All mechanical button

All kinds of mechanical adapters

mechanical adapters with moving pin

The slimmest cig (GGSlim)

Lock button

Grounded button

Laser engraving

All kind of batteries in only one device

Vaping at 7,4 volts

Drip in straight position without holding the device

E-cig in sections

E-cig with telescopic system

More than one version to satisfy all people (6 versions)

AFS (Auto Feeding System)

Removable button in 4 places

4 in 1 connector (you connect 801, 901, 510 atomizers and cartomizers too in a single connector)

First device from aluminium and from the hardest one (7075)

Passthrough

Wall plug

HV atomizers

Up to 6 volts vaping just from a single 3,7 volt battery

Cartomizer ready

2 tone e-cig (brass and aluminium)

Hot spring that melts if a short cirquit happens

2 sided spring, so it can be longer or shorter

Fuse to avoid short cirquits, hot battery or exploded battery

Autofeeding for all kinds of atomizers from their side holes

Adjustable draw for ALL types of atomizers

Automatically adjustable GGTS center pin to fit all atomizers

Adjustable center pin on GG atomizers so they can fit in any mod

SS flat catridge

Liquid collector

Magnetic button

Button with adjusted path (supert was first on this)

Adjustable liquid control (on UFS) so more or less liquid comes to a China atomizer

Four cuts on the connector's cap so all atomizers sit flush to the connector with no gaps

atomizer with sections to make it longer or shorter

The first atomizer with the resistance near the base and a cone to cover it. Now all atomizer are like this, even China ones

The smallest rebuildable multiatomizer in the market with:

Future ability to add sections
    Adjustable center pin to fit exactly to your connector
    Adjustable liquid control from zero to max
    Accepts E2 atomizers
    Accepts 510 atomizer with or without liquid control
    Accepts cartos punched or not punched
    Stopper on the adjustable liquid control to avoid overflooding by mistake
    Liquid is adjusted via mouthpiece
    UFS compatible
    Ability to be used as a single atomizer for dripping

fat wicks on rebuildable atomizers

Use of no resistance and resistance wire to build a coil by twisting them together

twisted resistance wires that holds juice on them so that drives to an even better vaping

coil on the wick and not coil around the wick

Ready build no resistance and resistance wire as one piece (also connected only by heat and not with solder)

Atomizer with the ability to set it in a basic feeding mode and still ability to use the adjustable liquid control

Atomizer with the ability to set it for hot or colder vape

Atomizer with 2 bases on the same unit (GGTS base and 510 base)

adjustable air on atomizers (supert made first an AD control but only for 801 China atomizers and in a totally different way)

Atomizer refilled in 3 ways (removing its base, from the big cap, from the small cap)

No tools are used to rebuild a GG atomizer

I first introduced the "hybrid" mods, and in a way that eliminates the disadvantages of existing hybrids in the market today

telescopic mouthpiece to fit all lenghs of atomizer with extensions (witch by the way I first introduce to the market)

I first introduced and made kanelaz on metals

connector with o-rings around it (so no leaks of liquid, moving pole and very friendly user)

spring loaded application

you have everytime clean contacts by turning them a little without the need to clean them. That way you increase the time between cleaning procedure by 10 times or more

And I first introduced and used o-rings on ecigs.

All these are first made by me and by the most simple way, so my customers have the ability to fix them without any help.

Official GG Suppliers

World Supplier:
    http://http://www.fluidvaper.com located in USA

World Supplier:
    http://www.bitfumo.it:80 located in Italy

World Supplier:
    http://www.ebreeze.eu/en/ located in Spain

World Supplier:
    http://www.e-smokeguru.gr located in Greece

Other information and resources

http://www.e-cigarette-wiki.com/inde...e=Golden_Greek
    Last edited by imeothanasis; 06-18-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Lisaf01's Avatar

You forgot the beautiful engraving and the colour/material choices, plus the two-tone with brass caps options. These were all first too.

You were also the first to incorporate facility for cartomiser use as well.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran imeothanasis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaf01 View Post
    You forgot the beautiful engraving and the colour/material choices, plus the two-tone with brass caps options. These were all first too.

You were also the first to incorporate facility for cartomiser use as well.
    Thanks a lot sweety, you are right, they are so many that I cant remember them all.

Many people asked my in mails what is the difference of GG and other mods. ok, I had said in past that GG users are 1 step in front of the others. But better make those steps 105.

When all the others still meassure the length and the width of their units, GG has the following on it:

GG has a fuse to cut the current if a short happens, it takes all the batteries in the world, it has locking button, it has side venting holes so it will not break yout teeth in case of explotion (update will come soon for the older users), it has a plastic inside that takes the first big hit of a battery explotion, it has a very beautiful engraving witch is a surprise for now, you can assemble and disassemble the whole unit even the button without any tool and you can clean the whole unit easily, you dont need to carry any tool to adjust it, you can smoke any watt, it can be big or small in your hand because of its telescope system, options for gold caps, it has liquid collector tank to collect liquid so atomizer doesnt leak on your shirt and a locking liquid option, it has adjustable draw with any atomizer, it has a magnetic button, a mechanical and grounded button, it has passthrough, GG is wireless and it has the AVS. Its also an unbrakeable device and there is no need for the user to send it back for repair, I just send him the nessesary parts. And the very important 4 in 1 connector that fits all atomizers! I am now making a small update for it just only for existing users.

I think they are enough for now, yes my GG users?
    Last edited by imeothanasis; 08-29-2010 at 08:00 PM.
    Kinotto and mrgoodwrench2u like this.

Quote Originally Posted by imeothanasis View Post
    Thanks a lot sweety, you are right, they are so many that I cant remember them all.
    I have a feeling I might have forgotten one or two as well. Did you mention 6v vaping as well as 7.2 and 7.4?
    Actually, 6v vaping on the same device as 3.7v vaping with no changes needed with the Grant was actually so very far ahead of its time.

We wouldn't be seeing most of the current mods on the market now if Trog and then you hadn't paved the way for them. It's an amazing achievement.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Also the multi 4 in 1 Cap.....

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vapn's Avatar

beat me to it Moog... lol...

The first to hold the button down for 6 minutes without blowing the atty.

PV Master ECF Veteran grimmer255's Avatar

so what is this all about ....... are you the inventor of brass or aluminum???.... no your not so your not the first to use such materials. and the mechanisms you use in your GG are not first to be used by you. All these implementations have already been used in flashlights and ink pens even the button itself acts like some pens I have. The button has a spring in it just like some pens I have. This is getting old the GG is a nice device which is used to make people vaping experience easier and there is other mods out there that are equally impressive like the Super T and Super 6. This competition of who did what first is getting bloody old and extremely out of control. Until this childish crap stops I wont spend another dime on GG products.
    bassthumper likes this.
    Smoke Free since 2009... e-vapor 4 Life

Full Member ECF Veteran

Umm, i think he is referring to the first using these materials and mechansims in an e cig mod.
    Last edited by imeothanasis; 02-14-2010 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by src97 View Post

Umm, i think he is referring to the first using these materials and mechansims in an e cig mod.
    hehehehehe, yes.

Imeo is referring to the fact that he made all of these innovations first. He would not feel the need to keep referring to this and reminding people of this if other people weren't going around claiming these innovations as their own inventions.

It might be flattering on the one hand, for so many people to be inspired by ideas that you have come up with yourself, but I know I'd be pretty miffed if other people took inspiration from my ideas and then claimed they were all their own - I think anyone would be, no?

So, when other people stop doing that, then I guess Imeo will stop feeling the need to clarify this.
    Last edited by imeothanasis; 04-30-2012 at 01:41 AM.
    jjkanto likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Imeo thank you for inventing aluminum and brass and the mechanical pen.

That cracks me up!

Imeo you have every right to be proud of your innovations. In this business apparently protecting your ideas is impossible, and thats ok, but YOU came up with these ideas. YOU made them first. and you should take credit at least for that!!!

i cant understand why anyone would be upset with you claiming credit for the only thing you can.

Grimmer-he cant stop anyone from using anything in any mod. But if you doubt who came up first with the ideas for the mods, then look back thru old videos and threads. Why this pisses you off is beyond me. Then again, you got pissed at Imeo because he came up with too many freaking inventions too fast for you. ....

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast