Penelope V3 - Page 3
Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree905Likes

Thread: Penelope V3

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran imeothanasis's Avatar

I think that I mention on video that mouthpiece of penelope v3 is fatter aal, so we cant use penelope v2 mouthpiece on the penelope v3

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by imeothanasis View Post
    I think that I mention on video that mouthpiece of penelope v3 is fatter aal, so we cant use penelope v2 mouthpiece on the penelope v3
    Just to get it right because i am confused. there are now 2 new mouthpieces, the small one for Penelope v2 in small mode, and the wide one for the v3 (no NR wire). My question was that we cannot use a small body with the no NR solution. you will have to make a small mouthpiece and fatter

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran imeothanasis's Avatar

exactly aal. If we want to have a small penelope v3 we need only a small mouthpiece for it because Penelope v2 small tank fits on Penelope v3
    Last edited by imeothanasis; 01-27-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

satisfied is understatement Imeo

I decided to have one more attempt at the genesis style atomizer , a friend was kind enough to lend me a nice example of a high end atty , im trying to like it but just cant.

If it wasnt for your atomisers i rekon i would have went back to smoking.

the new rebuildable style attys you are building are great , just no replacement for what i currently have .

an atomiser without ceramic , is not worth my money

im sure many will love it though

cheers and beers

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just curious - why do you guys not like this because it doesn't have ceramic? From what I understand the ceramic was only used because it was a good material to resist heat and not conduct electricity - is there more to it than that? This doesn't need a ceramic cup - but that shouldn't matter.. I don't think the ceramic cup itself had anything to do with vapor production.

If anything, no ceramic is a plus.. it's less stuff we have to buy and clean.

That's just my view, though.. maybe I'm missing something.

Currently vaping: JustGG #0240 with GG Ithaka

Check out my illustration, animation and design at subver.com

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by subver View Post
    Just curious - why do you guys not like this because it doesn't have ceramic? From what I understand the ceramic was only used because it was a good material to resist heat and not conduct electricity - is there more to it than that? This doesn't need a ceramic cup - but that shouldn't matter.. I don't think the ceramic cup itself had anything to do with vapor production.

If anything, no ceramic is a plus.. it's less stuff we have to buy and clean.

That's just my view, though.. maybe I'm missing something.
    You're missing something. You don't need NR wires. Therefore micro coil madness.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by aalwani View Post
    You're missing something. You don't need NR wires. Therefore micro coil madness.
    No I know that.. that's not what I'm saying. I'm very excited for that (as well as the new Ithaka rebuildable part! Can't wait for COV to stock them!!)
    All I'm saying is I don't understand how people DON'T like this because there is no ceramic cup.. I don't see that as an issue whatsoever, and if anything it is a plus (in my opinion.. less parts to deal with)
    steliosss likes this.

When will the preorder start for the Penelope v3?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by subver View Post
    No I know that.. that's not what I'm saying. I'm very excited for that (as well as the new Ithaka rebuildable part! Can't wait for COV to stock them!!)
    All I'm saying is I don't understand how people DON'T like this because there is no ceramic cup.. I don't see that as an issue whatsoever, and if anything it is a plus (in my opinion.. less parts to deal with)
    Sorry I misunderstood u. Yes some people say ceramic gives better flavor. Never noticed a difference.
    steliosss likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by aalwani View Post
    Sorry I misunderstood u. Yes some people say ceramic gives better flavor. Never noticed a difference.
    Ohh, interesting - I haven't heard that!

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast