Penelope V3 - Page 5
Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree905Likes

Thread: Penelope V3

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran imeothanasis's Avatar

sure Risto

penelope small is made for existing penelope v2 customers. Its a new small tank with a small mouthpiece.
    Penelope v3 is a new penelope that shares with penelope v2 the following: tank, cap.

Thats it for now. Later I will make a new short mouthpiece for penelope v3 so you will be able to vape it by using the small tank of penelope v2

Quote Originally Posted by Risto View Post
    Imeo, it is very complicated.

Could you to write here which will be versions and combinations of Penelope, for example:

1 - Penelope
    2 - Penelope v2
    3 - small Penelope v2 (small mouthpiece and small tank)
    4 - Penelope v2 with the new update
    5 - small Penelope v2 with the new update (small mouthpiece and small tank)
    6 - Odysseus Drip mode Mouthpiece (Penelope transform V2 is the dripper)
    7 - Penelope v3
    8 - small Penelope v3 (small mouthpiece and small tank)

5 and 8 is the same?

These are all the possible versions and combinations, because it is a little incomprehensible for me?

P.S. Please do not laugh at me and at this now !

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopheals View Post
    IMEO!!! Woohoooooo I cant wait to do one of my sick crazy coils on that.
    me too Bish!! lol

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by somopoppy View Post
    You can subscribe to the official announcements thread from Imeo and get an email of said announcement.
    Good plan Somo. I'm now subscribed. Another base covered...
    imeothanasis likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

maybe "people" dont think ceramic makes a difference , but i definitely do

Why ??

I have tried the Aqua , Kayfun , Taifun GT and the Rose , The Rose was the best of them all , and had a ceramic .

all have copied Imeo's design IMO and none of them are anywhere near Ithaka , they all fall short

Ceramic IMO has the ability to heat the juice much better as it keeps the heat in the chamber "better" and doesnt allow the heat to dissipate through the atomizer

if it doesnt have a ceramic , im rarely interested
    imeothanasis, Poppa D and alexli like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by imeothanasis View Post
    sure Risto

penelope small is made for existing penelope v2 customers. Its a new small tank with a small mouthpiece.
    Penelope v3 is a new penelope that shares with penelope v2 the following: tank, cap.

Thats it for now. Later I will make a new short mouthpiece for penelope v3 so you will be able to vape it by using the small tank of penelope v2
    That's interesting. The V3 has it's own base and resistance wire only (rebuildable) piece that fits into this new V3 base...But those parts are not interchangeable with the V2 base parts. Yet the V2 tank fits on this new V3 base along with the top cap (since the V2 top cap is the same as the V2 tank).

This tells me that the outer dimensions of the V3 base are the same as the V2. But the inner-dimensions are not.

I don't know if the inner dimensions of the V3 are bigger or smaller than the inner dimensions of the V2. I'm guessing they are smaller...thus not allowing the use of the V2 base and mouthpiece.

My question is, since we can use the tank and top cap from V2 to V3. Will the top of the mouthpiece of the V3 be the same size as the V2? I mean, the top of the V3 mouthpiece, not the part that screws onto new rebuildable V3, but the part that stick out of the tank. Is the top of the mouthpiece going to be good with the V2 top cap to make the tank air/liquid tight?
    User Friendly, Vaping Dope Star Obscene!

yes Sad. V3 mouthpiece part that sticks out of cap has the same design as the V2 mouthpiece
    Sad Society likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sad Society View Post
    That's interesting. The V3 has it's own base and resistance wire only (rebuildable) piece that fits into this new V3 base...But those parts are not interchangeable with the V2 base parts. Yet the V2 tank fits on this new V3 base along with the top cap (since the V2 top cap is the same as the V2 tank).

This tells me that the outer dimensions of the V3 base are the same as the V2. But the inner-dimensions are not.

I don't know if the inner dimensions of the V3 are bigger or smaller than the inner dimensions of the V2. I'm guessing they are smaller...thus not allowing the use of the V2 base and mouthpiece.

My question is, since we can use the tank and top cap from V2 to V3. Will the top of the mouthpiece of the V3 be the same size as the V2? I mean, the top of the V3 mouthpiece, not the part that screws onto new rebuildable V3, but the part that stick out of the tank. Is the top of the mouthpiece going to be good with the V2 top cap to make the tank air/liquid tight?
    I would say yes. As I see it, Imeo had to make a new base with thinner walls to fit a fatter rebuildable. he needs the fatter rebuildable to have space. and to make the space inside the rebuildable big enough he also made the walls thinner than the ithaka one. The new mouthpiece will have a fatter chamber to accomodate, but I don't see why he would change the stem. He wouldn't and I assume didn't since top cap works on both. If you look at ithaka same thing happened there, stem stayed the same dimension but chamber got wider.

EDIT: Imeo gave the short answer

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the quick reply Imeo.

Will you be selling the V3 as a whole set?

Can we buy the base and rebuildable part and mouthpiece separate?

I'm guessing you will sell it as a whole set at first.
    User Friendly, Vaping Dope Star Obscene!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sad Society View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Imeo.

Will you be selling the V3 as a whole set?

Can we buy the base and rebuildable part and mouthpiece separate?

I'm guessing you will sell it as a whole set at first.
    Yes and yes

Sad, as seek said, I will sell it as parts too, no worries about that
    Sad Society and CaptSteve like this.

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast