GG parts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree12Likes
  • 9 Post By imeothanasis
  • 1 Post By Brenetics
  • 1 Post By steliosss
  • 1 Post By steliosss

Thread: GG parts

  1. #1
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran imeothanasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Athens, Hellas
    Posts
    42,751

    Default GG parts

    If for example you cant see for sale on GG sellers's sites the part that you want to buy but the only you see is a whole construction, then you can send an e-mail to GG seller asking for the spesific part.

    If for example you want to buy the button case but the only you see for sale is the whole button, just send your request to your GG seller
    Kotso, Ariel_MX, akisjon and 6 others like this.

  2. #2
    Full Member Verified Member Brenetics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Yorktown, Va
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Awesome. About to send an email to e-smoke right now.

    You rock!

    Sincerely,
    #1 GG New Brass Fan
    imeothanasis likes this.

  3. #3
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts
    738

    Default

    I got all excited thinking this was a thread for requesting parts.
    Useful regardless.

  4. #4
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    mitergreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    130

    Default

    i would like to buy some Just GG buttons , but not available

  5. #5
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts
    738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitergreen View Post
    i would like to buy some Just GG buttons , but not available
    You should post that on ESG thread. This is for parts that aren't listed on the site.

  6. #6
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    D Stanley Querfurth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hannover, Germany
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imeothanasis View Post
    If for example you cant see for sale on GG sellers's sites the part that you want to buy but the only you see is a whole construction, then you can send an e-mail to GG seller asking for the spesific part.

    If for example you want to buy the button case but the only you see for sale is the whole button, just send your request to your GG seller
    i am sorry to ask, but before i will piss of vasilis i want to get it straigth.
    does that mean i can ask for penelope V2 short bodyīs without having to buy the mouthpiece ?
    i donīt want vasilis to have all the short mouthpieces i did not take, because he maybe canīt sell them stand alone....

    thx
    Stan


  7. #7
    SSSpiderman.... Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    steliosss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Athens - GG land
    Posts
    3,775

    Default

    But... Stan... I think short body and mouthpiece are sold as a kit

  8. #8
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran imeothanasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Athens, Hellas
    Posts
    42,751

    Default

    yes you can Stan
    Quote Originally Posted by D Stanley Querfurth View Post
    i am sorry to ask, but before i will piss of vasilis i want to get it straigth.
    does that mean i can ask for penelope V2 short bodyīs without having to buy the mouthpiece ?
    i donīt want vasilis to have all the short mouthpieces i did not take, because he maybe canīt sell them stand alone....

    thx
    Stan

  9. #9
    SSSpiderman.... Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    steliosss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Athens - GG land
    Posts
    3,775

    Default

    Οκ... my mistake...
    imeothanasis likes this.

Bookmarks