Tank system on a GLV2
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kenlad64

Thread: Tank system on a GLV2

Default Tank system on a GLV2

Hello, I am looking for a tank system to use on my GLV2, and I an looking for recommendations, I have used the Kanger T3 Clearomizer (bottom feeding), I liked it, but tough to fill and I don't like having an adapter to thread it onto the GLV2. What specific tank system have you had success with, or really like to use with your GLV2. Im looing for one that is easy to fill, durable, no adapter required, easy to maintain and clean and long lasting, ..... thanks for any advice.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey kenlad64, you're going to have to look for something "mini" since we've got about 15mm of clearance between the button and the connector. I know a few people like using the Vivi Nova Mini specifically for that. There's also slim carto-tanks that work - the UDCT comes to mind. There are some RBA tanks out there in the 14mm range that also work (I use an A7 Mini - almost looks made for the GLV).
    Cheers!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Looking for a genny style atty that will work with the glv 2 with out an extender has anyone tried a AGA-S. Thanks The mini-B by doc dave fits but is cost prohibitive IMHO.