Favorite Goodejuice Flavors
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Favorite Goodejuice Flavors

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Favorite Goodejuice Flavors

All right in case anyone doesn't know yet (doubtful as I scream it from the rooftops) I love Goodejuice GJ4 and Vita Bella. I never leave formal juice reviews and I was compelled to leave a very excited wordy review when I got these two flavors a few months back. I would like to hear other people's favorites.
    nick78 and AaronY like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Nice. Looking in to those flavors. Are they nutty or dry?

Super Member ECF Veteran bigboom's Avatar

My first order from Goodejuice should be waiting for me when I get home tomorrow. I got 4 tobacco flavors and the vanilla. I'll share my thoughts after getting a chance to test them out.
    Shilo likes this.

ECF Veteran

Cool I look forward to it. I just made my first order today too. Hope they are as good as everyone is saying. I have strange ejuice tastes. I can't stand nutty or dry juices But worth a shoot.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran nick78's Avatar

I can promise you will get no Chinese Tobacco mystery Dk-Tab ,3&5, nasty wannabe "tobacco". LOL. Seriously though, we use actual premium tobacco blends that we specifically obtain from a tobacconist. Each flavor in our house brewed is unique in that they are all steeped from a different tobacco blend, so they are all unique. For real tobacco flavor, I don't think you will be disappointed. Thanks for checkin us out
    CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran bigboom's Avatar

The first vape out of the mailbox is the Wrangler Red, full flavor, 24 mg. I'm vaping on a 1.5 ohm LR 510 atty and my trusty P18650. I'm always skeptical of any claims about any juice tasting like a cigarette, but this is the closest I've experienced. The throat hit is second to none and vapor production is impressive. It vapes hot and hits hot, and has a little bit of that burning tobacco flavor. I offer that as a compliment. There is no artificial nasty ashtray taste to it. I've not tasted another juice quite like this. I'm going to bang on it the rest of the night and tomorrow and see if the favorable impressions remain. At this point, after only a few hours of vaping it, I am loving it. Nice job Nick!
    nick78 and Shilo like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran ccm2000's Avatar

+1 for the Wrangler Red. Didn't care for it strait from the mailbox but now that its sat a few weeks it tastes smokey good. I'll get more of this.

ECF Veteran

Glad to see some input here-- I know Nick's not making the juice only for me....lol
    nick78 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by shilohcalista View Post
    Glad to see some input here-- I know Nick's not making the juice only for me....lol
    LOL far from. There are great review every where like this. I hope their juice is amazing as everyone said. My order shipped earlier today. Hopefully I will get it at the end of the week. What do you recommend for steeping time?

ECF Veteran

I don't which one you ordered or what size but to me the GJ4 is great right out of the package. Vita Bella I like it after a week.
    This is the only company I have left a review for juice wise--I just thought we could get some kind of thread going to celebrate the fact that Goodejuice has their own forum now.

I really hope you like whatever you ordered.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast