The New DS3 Multi Configurable Tank!

Thread: The New DS3 Multi Configurable Tank!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran nick78's Avatar

Default The New DS3 Multi Configurable Tank!

Check out the new DS3! There are three different configurations you can build with this tank.

DS3.gifLooks like a Smok DCT tank but has threads instead of the push up and down like DCT's which insures no leakage. Check them out here: DS3 Multi-configuration tank system.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

How many internal pieces does this tank kit come with?

Is it like this:
    coil head
    spacer head
    stem
    cartomizer for spacer head
    cartomizer for coil head

BE: 4/13; lt 2, vamo, telescope, bolt, ego vv, vivi 3.5ml, vivi 2.5ml, ce4, ce5, artemas, ego 5ml cc

The tank comes pre assembled with a dual coil (Bottom Clearomizer with a screw on vivi style mophead). Within the kit is a full sized cartomizer, a blank spacer, and an extra vivi style mophead.
    Last edited by nick78; 12-03-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can you run it with the bottom clearomizer and spacer? Do you carry replacement bottom clearomizers?

BE: 4/13; lt 2, vamo, telescope, bolt, ego vv, vivi 3.5ml, vivi 2.5ml, ce4, ce5, artemas, ego 5ml cc

Quote Originally Posted by myyrkezaan View Post
    Can you run it with the bottom clearomizer and spacer? Do you carry replacement bottom clearomizers?
    Yes that is one of the configurations as well. I'm waiting on the replacement bottom clearomizers from my supplier. They come pre assembled with one.

I got my DS3 Tank in the mail today, and so far I love it! At 4 volts, it really gives my juice awesome flavor! I hope you get replacement bottom clearomizers in for it, because if my first impressions are any indication, I'm likely to use this tank quite a bit.

Update: Ok, it's been several hours and some problems have developed - The tank is leaking from the center post - I lost 2ml of juice before I noticed it all over my battery and desk, and I am getting a LOT of gurgling from the tank. Just trying to use up the juice left in it right now so that I can take it apart, and try to identify the problem. Any suggestions???
    Last edited by Chakthi; 03-01-2013 at 12:41 AM.