What sets our NET's aside from the rest?
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: What sets our NET's aside from the rest?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran nick78's Avatar

Default What sets our NET's aside from the rest?

It starts with the simple philosophy of using Actual Premium Tobacco. Not TA, or TE, not Gambler, Bugler or Top tobacco that can be bought at your local quickie mart. Our tobacco blends come from a master blender that specializes in cigarette, cigar, and pipe blends. Our blends are farm fresh, unadulterated and never chemically sprayed.

Anyone using coffee, chocolate or any other PA or FA flavor that drowns out any hint of tobacco, calling them Naturally Extracted is a travesty. The whole point of NET's is to give the user the most realistic tasting tobacco possible. Any NET that requires artificial flavoring, which some don't depending on the target tobacco blend, should be added with a judicious hand and should merely compliment or enhance the tobacco, not overtake it. And that's brewing it the Goodejuice way!

Try some of our House Brewed Tobacco Blends today

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Great post, Nick! It seems like a number of vendors are jumping on the NET bandwagon these days for whatever reason, but I agree -- by the time they've finished dumping extra flavors into the mix, the result can hardly be called tobacco. I'm guessing most of those vendors never had any actual experience with premium pipe, cigar, or cigarette tobacco and are purely working from imagination. You are on a very short list of vendors who are actually doing it right.
    dale1962, nick78, chaos-7 and 1 others like this.
    Devices: SS GGTS #1586, VHO Titan v1.5, eVic, Jazz and EPM e-pipes, VMOD 2.0
    Favorite JDSs: Kayfun Lite, GP Spheroid, Penelope, UFS, Vapage Shifu atomizers
    Juice: Ahlusion, GoodeJuice House Brewed, and Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I will say that you have some of the best NET that I have tried. Will be ordering more soon!
    dale1962, nick78 and Tezcatlipoca like this.

Thanks a ton guys. These blends took a lot of time and resources to develop. I just don't understand when some people think that tobacco aficionados are looking for coffee, peanut, chocolate flavored "tobacco". Sounds more like desserty- shisha to me

Ultra Member ECF Veteran dale1962's Avatar

Nick your NET'S are awesome I am partial to Fire Cured and Wrangler lite.Will u be having any kind of sale in near future other than the 10%?I am out of both juices so thought I would ask before order.TIA,Dale

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wanted to chime in as well. House Brewed is quite excellent. Although I have enjoyed other type NETs, these have become my mainstay as they are true tobacco flavor. Wrangler Lite, Vita Bella, FIRE CURED, and Patriot are big big winners.
    dale1962, nick78 and flowerpots like this.
    Current Setup: Provari Mini Satin Black (blue led) ; Provari Standard Titanium White (green led) ; Provari Standard Chrome (red led) ; Cobra RBA ; SSGGTS #6225 ; Just GG #2112 ; Odysseus x 3 ; Ody Drip ; Penelope x 2 ; Ithaka x 4 ; TSAF+ ; Penelope V2 ;

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have now been enjoying Wrangler, Fire Cured, Patriot and Wild Turkey for about 2 weeks... And I have to say these juices are freakin' amazing. If you like unadulterated tobacco flavor... And I am not talking chocolate, cherry, vanilla, and whatever other dessert tobacco flavors are out there... These are the real deal. Definitely make sure to check these out...
    There are a couple more on my list from Goodejuice, that I will be ordering sooner than later, wow

Thanks Nick, and thank goodness somebody out there understands that not everyone needs to have their coffee served up like a vanilla latte

Well said skinnie

Great post Nick! What I love about Vita Bella is that there's another taste other then tobacco in it, but it's a perfect compliment to it and does nothing to detract from the flavor of the tobacco coming through. But don't think I believe for a second you have anything to do with that juice. I know unicorn milk when I taste it

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
    nick78 and Tezcatlipoca like this.

Your close Jerms. It's actually centaur milk
    Tezcatlipoca and flowerpots like this.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast