new 10ML bottle sizes vs. 30ML size?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: new 10ML bottle sizes vs. 30ML size?

Senior Member* ECF Veteran gearjunky's Avatar

Default new 10ML bottle sizes vs. 30ML size?

I was getting ready to place another juice order and noticed that my usual 12ML size bottles of juice are no longer available...they have been downsized to 10ML bottles. I see the smaller size is a buck cheaper, but I really don't think the 10ML size will fit my needs so I will more than likely start buying my goodejuice juices in the larger 30ML size bottles. I will have to spend more on the intial outlay but of coarse I will get more juice and save some money because the larger bottle cost vs. the smaller bottles. my question is can anybody POST a photo of what the larger 30ML bottles look like so I know what to expect when I buy larger 30ML bottles of my favorite juices? and I always buy the goodejuice selections like organic #1, acadian gold, wrangler light, commercial tobacco, vita bella, ect...THANKS!!!

Full Member Verified Member russ81072's Avatar

here is a picture of the 12ml bottle next to the 30ml bottle. hope this helps youruss's iphone pics 056.jpgruss's iphone pics 056.jpg

Full Member ECF Veteran

CAM00072resize.jpg
    old 12ml, old 30ml, new 30ml, 50ml from mt baker

CAM00079.jpg
    old 30ml dropper tip, new 30ml plastic needle tip
    Last edited by David84; 12-18-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Full Member Verified Member russ81072's Avatar

The new bottle looks a little smaller. I was happy with the old labels and bottles. I just put some tape over the writing my self
    but they have to do what they have to do. I still love my Goodejuice!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran nick78's Avatar

Hey russ! They look smaller but they are indeed still 30ml. Some bottles can look deceiving with the amount of liquid that they hold. Merry Christmas bro!

thanks for your reples to this post....it's just too bad my new order/shipment of juices is lost in transit somewhere...called the post office CS and they told me to just keep an eye on the tracking numbers...this sucks...im almost out of my goodejuices !!! where's my juices?

Im sure it will arrive. Everyone has been experiencing this slow service from the post office. Happens every year at this time.

I hope you are correct...the tracking still says that the package has been accepted at the minooka location and should be delivered by the 20th...

another day and still no vapemail from goodejuice...something is seriously wrong with this shipment !!! I guess I wont be vaping any goodejuice through the holidays !!!

If I could get all of my customers' packages to them in fifteen minutes, believe me, I would. We ship as soon as the orders come in, as long as we are at the shop. Unfortunately, the United States Postal service isn't as diligent as us. Your package will be there, I'm sure of it. Happy Holidays gearjunky!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast