Well everyone I think its time to give more Goodejuice away As always, three posts gives you three chances to win! Lets talk clearomizers.
1) Do you currently use a clearomizer for your tank system? If not, post what you use.(i.e. dripping atomizer, cartomizer, etc.)
2) If you use clearos, what's your favorite? (i.e. bottom coil, top coil, brand) If not, which one have you considered using?
3) Explain what you like about bottom or top coil clearomizers and why you think one is better than the other. If you don't use clearomizers, explain which one you have heard gives the best performance.
I'm always interested to hear what other vapers' preferences are. Let's learn a little from each other and win some free juice! Contest will run through the weekend until Tuesday morning.
1st Place- Your choice of 2-30ml bottles of Goodejuice eliquid.
2nd Place- Your choice of 1-30ml bottle and 1-10ml bottle of Goodejuice eliquid
3rd Place- Your choice of 2-10ml bottles of Goodejuice eliquid.
As always, random.org will select the winners. Good Luck everyone!
Last edited by nick78; 01-21-2014 at 01:18 AM.
Sorry for the jumbled text, I know its kind of annoying. I must be having some cookie issues. Will try to edit. Proceed with the contest
Not an entry. . .
I'm a little confuse, Nick. Three posts--one post answering each question? Or one post, and answer all three questions? I was going to say I assume it's three posts, but you know what they say about assumptions. . .
For Doc -" three posts gives you three chances to win! "
Post 1) I do use clearomizers almost exclusively although I do have a carto-tank coming.
Thank you, Debra. This flu is having an impact on my ability to read. . .
1. I use clearomizers primarily. I also have one carto-tank, and a couple of RBAs. But, I still use the clearos more than anything else.
I use clearomizers exclusively. I've never tried anything else, but I'd like to try a dripper.
1. I use clearomizers, along with carto-tanks.
My favorite clearos are bottom coil. I started out with CE4's that came with my starter kit, but as soon as I tried some Evod's I saw the light. Much easier to use (no swirling and leaking) and the vape was much more satisfying. I also just got my first pyrex tank, an aspire, which is great so far...dual, bottom coil and tank cracking proof!
#1 I like a mini protank..it's a mild hit and consistant with a bottom coil
#2 I also like an iclear..top coil and nice vape