• 1 Post By Jerms
  • 2 Post By nick78
  • 1 Post By tyoung
  • 3 Post By nick78
  • 1 Post By tyoung

Thread: New NET!!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran nick78's Avatar

Default New NET!!!

We are happy to release our long awaited cigar vape! The Godfather is one THEE most unique tobacco eliquids available. Made from a bold extract of natural cigar leaves, this naturally extracted tobacco ejuice is a realistic experience that every tobacco lover should try. Premium leaves from the Dominican, Ecuador, and Nicaragua are used in the maceration of this bold tobacco flavor. Come taste one of the most expensive cigars money can buy at a fraction of the price! It's an offer you can't refuse!

Don't forget your ECF10 coupon for 10% off your entire order!

Awesome Nick! Must try for me! Hearing about a new GeJ NET is one of my favorite things in NET land!
    Brobdingnagian likes this.

Thanks jerms. This one was long over due for us and we worked a long time on it. To me, it really brings out the true experience of a bold cigar. The aftertaste is so reminiscent of my smoking days and it goes great with a drink or after a great meal. The flavor is unlike anything I've ever vaped. Id have to say anyone looking for a desserty NET will be highly disappointed. This is a true no nonsense cigar experience which appeals to all. Absolutely perfect for someone just coming off of cigarettes,cigars, etc. or for the true tobacco lover turned vaper.
    jefsview and Jerms like this.

Just ordered some Godfather. I have not tried a NET liquid yet, but have really been looking for a true cigar flavor. Can't wait to try it!
    jefsview likes this.

I'm sure you will enjoy it! The aftertaste is eerily realistic. We are working on a few more new NET's so stay tuned
    jefsview, Jerms and tyoung like this.

Got my vapemail form Goodejuice yesterday, and had to try Godfather right out of the box. It really does have a true cigar flavor, right down to a leafy green wrapper! I plan on steeping it for a few days to let it all meld together, but I am impressed! Also got a 3ml of Bull Durham and finished that up quick. That has an excellent analog flavor with some spice! Will be ordering more for sure.
    jefsview likes this.

Thanks for the update tyoung. Your right, the leaf really shines through. A times, I can pick each one out individually. My favorite part is the aftertaste. I'm enjoying it just as I would an actual cigar.