Goodejuice Contest!!!
Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree360Likes

Thread: Goodejuice Contest!!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran nick78's Avatar

Default Goodejuice Contest!!!

Time for another contest! 3 posts per person gives you three chances to win!! Answer these three questions:

#1: Do you use tanks, or are you an old scooler using cartomizers or atomizers?

#2: What is your favorite tank, cartomizer or atomizer.

#3: What is your go-to setup? (Battery and tank/atomizer)

1st Place: 2-30ml Bottles of Goodejuice eLiquid. Your choice of flavor and nic strength.

2nd Place: 1-30ml and 1-10ml Bottle of Goodejuice eLiquid. Your choice of flavor and nic strength

3rd Place: 2-10ml Bottles of Goodejuice eLiquid. Your choice of flavor and nic strength.

As always, random.org will select the winners. Its always fun and interesting to see what everyone is vaping on, so lets learn a little from each other and have some fun!

Contest will end Saturday July 12th, 2014. Good Luck!!

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Blog Entries

#1 I use RDA's! Old-skewl is where iz at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ninja View Post
    A bit of common sense is required when doing some things in life. Shorting a battery with kanthal to cook a glycerine soaked wick, so you can suck nicotine rich steam and get your fix is one of them.

Verified Member
    Blog Entries

#2 My favorite RDA so far has been the Stillare but I'm on the market for a Tobh Atty...
    A bit of common sense is required when doing some things in life. Shorting a battery with kanthal to cook a glycerine soaked wick, so you can suck nicotine rich steam and get your fix is one of them.

Verified Member
    Blog Entries

#3 My go to setup is my Caravela 18650 only mod (gold contacts) with Stillare RDA with gold plated center post. It changes the weather, especially with Reign Drops Fluid. Yeeeeee!

Hopefully I understood this correctly and you meant three separate replies to this thread! lol
    nick78 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member TheProphet's Avatar

1. I use tanks most of the time, especially on the go. At home I'll use my dripper.

Pro-gun, pro-marriage equality, pro-choice, pro-legalization. Anti-conservative, anti-liberal. Any questions? I <3 Clones

2. My favorite tank to date is my miniprotank 2. Great flavor and vapor, I thought I would love my KAyfun clone but so far all it's done is leak.

Pro-gun, pro-marriage equality, pro-choice, pro-legalization. Anti-conservative, anti-liberal. Any questions? I <3 Clones

3. My go to setup is my miniprotank 2 and my MVP2. At home I'll use my nemesis clone with my Nimbus V5 clone.
    nick78 likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran nick78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cullin Kin View Post
    #3 My go to setup is my Caravela 18650 only mod (gold contacts) with Stillare RDA with gold plated center post. It changes the weather, especially with Reign Drops Fluid. Yeeeeee!

Hopefully I understood this correctly and you meant three separate replies to this thread! lol
    Exactly, three seperate chances to have the post number picked.
    TheProphet likes this.

I use tanks.

Thanks for the contest!

My favorite tank is Kanger protank 2 mini.

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast