E liquid getting in my mouth and burning my lips???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I, at least when I can, take the tip off once in a while and set it on a paper towel for 30 seconds or so to let the excess drain out, also don't vape with your device tilted downward. May also be a good idea to let off the power button slightly before you're done taking a drag, then there won't be as much vapor left in the tip to condense back to liquid.

Last edited:

winemermaid

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
United States
I had that problem a lot when I first got my vivi nova! When you take your tank apart, unscrew the head and tilt that bottom part down against a paper towl. I often take a q-tip and kind of wipe the inside out. I kept getting liquid in there and it would cause me to get juice in my mouth! Since I started making sure to clean that out thoroughly I haven't had it happen since. Happy vaping and welcome to the forum!

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
up the voltage a little if you can without getting a burnt taste. And take lighter inhales. You might be drawing too much juice into the chamber for the coil to vaporize. Also, either get some pipe cleaners, or learn how to tightly roll up the corner of a paper towel or kleenex to clean it out every once in awhile.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Good tip. How would you reccomend i keep my vape upward without it falling over?

IMG_1365.jpg

Time to head out to the garage for a little shoddy woodworking! :p

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
maybe one day, but I'm lazy so I just put them into a tall glass for right now :)

Dont make the same mistake i did, while its incredibly pretty, African Zebrawood smells like foul death when you're working it. Had to put about 3 coats of combo stain/poly on it AND finish the inside of the tubes, just to nuke the smell....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread