Bottom Button Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
Someone else asked about right and left hands. This is in the same vein, just because I'm curious. :laugh:

I have two mods with bottom buttons. Personally, I press the button with the tip of my ring finger. But I've seen people do it other ways, such as with the side of a finger.

If you have a bottom button, how do you press it?

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Fingertip or knuckle? :)
Good luck trying to hold an 18650 Nzonic with a kayfun... and press the button with your middle finger knuckle. I might as well "pull a buzzz".
negative.gif

quiter

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
hanging around
I use the palm of my hand just below the first and second fingers. But I have big hands so I don't know if this works for everyone, but it's very comfortable for me. Just pull the mod down so that the button gets triggered when you do. If your hands are smaller you could use the bottom of your palm I guess and it would do the same thing.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I use a K100 which has quite a strong switch spring. I tried using my little finger on it and practically dislocated it after a few hours. Now I do it this way:

IMG_2211 mod.jpg

With a AGA-T on it and a 18650 in it it's not light either. Any finger is much stronger than the little finger. I'm so used to this now it's like I've been vaping this way all my life.

ravenlily

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
twin cities, mn
My hands are super tiny. I wear a size 3.5 ring. My hands are skeleton hands covered with flesh. I was always wary of bottom button mods. I tried to use a few using my finger. Didnt work. One day someone showed me the knuckle fire trick and its been smooth sailing ever since. Ive since invested in an ihybrid pure and i adore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread