djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Hello, all.

So, I am what I like to call a "budget vaper."
I rarely ever buy B&M juices or anything that costs $8/10ml

I currently buy Hangsen juices from Caterpillar Vapes - your e-liquid, e-cigarette kits,e-cigarette and vaping superstore and get 30ml for $7.19. I also occasionally buy from Mt. Baker.

I'm looking for a bit more variety.

Can anyone else suggest some places that fit my "budget vaping" needs but has a decent taste?

Come to the dark side...
DIY E-Liquid

EsOne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Millbury OH
What nic% are you using? I would say get some plain DIY VG and purchase 24% juice and cut it in half reducing it to 12%.

If you do 18% cut the juice by 2:1. Just my 2 cents :)

You might loose little flavor, but better on wallet.

Currently at 6mg.

If I can find a nice pumpkin spice or clove falvoring, I may try some DIY

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Moon mountain vapor is pretty cheap, and I've been really impressed with them. The cheapest liquid I use in my daily rotation. 10-full 10mL(~12mL) bottles for about $45. I haven't found anything, outside the five vendors already used before daily, that I would use..enjoy. I'm glad I stumbled into them.

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
Currently at 6mg.

If I can find a nice pumpkin spice or clove falvoring, I may try some DIY

<waves hand wildly> That's what I'm vaping right this second!! MBV 'Pumpkin Spice' flavoring mixed at 5% was a bit 'sharp' for me so I added 5% 'Cheesecake' and I'm really enjoying it.

MBV's flavorings are $2.99 for 15mL. As an example, to make 30mL of my pumpkin spice cheesecake, I'd mix 27mL of base, 1.5mL cheesecake and 1.5mL pumpkin spice. That's about 60 cents worth of flavoring and the cost of your base unflavored nicotine liquid (which can vary wildly depending on where and how much you get).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread