Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Ever since the shipping disaster at fasttech began in October, I had been hoping that I could find some new, and reliable vendors out of China . After searching the internet, I found Focalecig.com, which appears to be a new e cigarette vendor, as I had not heard them mentioned on ECF before. Shortly there after I also noticed that Gotsmok.com frequently ran various promotional ads for them, and so I decided to check them out.

They carry a lot of the same products that fasttech does (adding more products every week), and at comparable prices too. They have enough of variety that both new vapers, and intermediate/advanced vapers can find something that appeals to them ... I did a bit more internet searching and found that this vendor is somewhat known on a few UK ecig sites , and that they have a good reputation for reliability, and customer service. So after a few weeks of watching their site I finally decided to place my first order for a Kraken RBA, and Caravela 18350 Mod. There was another product that I was interested in, but had questions about, so I sent an email to to the contact address listed on their website and I received a very quick and courteous reply from the sale manager Doris, who answered all of my questions, and seemed very eager to please a new customer.

Focalecigs does offer free shipping on all orders .... The one thing to be aware of is that once you place an order, the order can only be tracked from your user account on the website as they do not send email confirmations for orders placed at this time. However, you would still receive an email confirmation of order/payment from Paypal. I checked my order today via their website and it is currently in the "processing" stage (order placed last night).

So far I have a very good feeling about Focalecigs, and I hope they turn out to be a reliable vendor because quite frankly I feel that fasttech has way more business then they can handle at times, as items are frequently restocking with long delays, and their customer service has gone down because they have difficulty keeping up the with customer demand.

Once I receive my order I will come back with a review of the items I purchased, and overall service from this vendor, but so far it looks good ... and with my fingers crossed I am hoping Focalecigs will become the next Fasttech. #goteamcheapmod :p

Google Focalecig.com as the links do not work from ECF ... also here is a 10% off coupon code FOCALECIGSHARING

** another note ** their mech mods are categorized under the "ecig tools and accessories" sections

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
yea I threw them a small order the ther day just to see, nothing i really need so more of a test then anything.
heck they even have a we support casaa banner so unlike fasttech they may actually understand the products a little better.

Same here ... I put out a small order to "test the waters", so I hope it goes well. How long ago did you order?

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York

This link is coming up bad too, same as mine?? weird ... Let us try www.focalecigs.com

Edit: none of the links work, which is weird because I have no problem accessing these url's directly from google? I have the site open in another tab as we speak, and all links from Gotsmok.com work just fine as well.

So just cut and paste the url in another tab I suppose.

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Had to put their name in google myself to get in.

I just looked. What I might want is cheaper here in the states (kayfun type clones). But I did see some good pricing on some mech's. Not as cheap as FT, but FT takes entirley too long for me now. I cant handle anymore 40 day orders and the deceit about whats in stock when I order, only to see the item is "restocking" after about 10 days of waiting.

Thank you for the heads up though. I will keep them in mind.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Had to put their name in google myself to get in.

I just looked. What I might want is cheaper here in the states (kayfun type clones). But I did see some good pricing on some mech's. Not as cheap as FT, but FT takes entirley too long for me now. I cant handle anymore 40 day orders and the deceit about whats in stock when I order, only to see the item is "restocking" after about 10 days of waiting.

Thank you for the heads up though. I will keep them in mind.

With regard to Fasttech these are my sentiments exactly ... From what I gathered from lurking on the UK sites, Focalecigs is on the level, and their shipping times are what they should be for a Chinese vendor. The sales manager told me via email that they are adding new products every week, so I expect their inventory to eventually become as diverse as Fasttech... What is good about Focalecigs is that e cigarettes is their only business, unlike Fasttech which caters to all things electronic, so I think that should be a plus.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
ah had to go back and look through my order and history. about 2 maybe 3 days ago.

i first checked out focal then found it is the ecig affiliate for wallbuys and ended up placing my order direct through wallbuys (which is much more like fasttech)focal is up and running but are transferring more and more product listings from wallbuys every day. and looks to be devoted to just ecigs whereas wallbuys is more like fasttech with gadgets and ecigs.

but i agree the links are blocked from ECF (unapproved outside link maybe) just typing the focal address in the address bar will take you directly to them.
basically look at it like fasttech decided to make a second site just for vaping gear to make it easier to search things while leaving the main site alone for everyone else. (which is really smart actually). there is even a focal button on wallbuys website

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
ah had to go back and look through my order and history. about 2 maybe 3 days ago.

i first checked out focal then found it is the ecig affiliate for wallbuys and ended up placing my order direct through wallbuys (which is much more like fasttech)focal is up and running but are transferring more and more product listings from wallbuys every day. and looks to be devoted to just ecigs whereas wallbuys is more like fasttech with gadgets and ecigs.

but i agree the links are blocked from ECF (unapproved outside link maybe) just typing the focal address in the address bar will take you directly to them.
basically look at it like fasttech decided to make a second site just for vaping gear to make it easier to search things while leaving the main site alone for everyone else. (which is really smart actually). there is even a focal button on wallbuys website

That is correct ... I forgot that the sales manager had mentioned a Wallbuys (never heard of them) as their parent company in their email response to me. I did browse the Wallbuys site briefly, but as you said Thrasher all of the inventory is being transferred over to the new e cig only site at Focalecigs.com.

And thanks for answering my question Thrasher ... be sure to come back with a review once you receive your order as well .. Were you one of the lucky buggers who got the last of the Fogger V2's??? I had intended to buy that on Christmas day, but they were sold out by then however, I was told that they will be restocking with the Fogger V3 any day now. They also have the new I-Atty V2 for cheaper than Fasttech.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
naa i picked up another taifun clone, and some other junk i cant remember lol.
I have the real TF but when i tried a clone i was impressed at how close it is so i snagged one of them. its actually a better deal then the TF clone on fasttech as they include all the extras where fasttech does not..

I noticed the kraken clone looks better and actually includes a driptip and box.. it might be another fasttech and they have lots of clones but the few things i studied for a while look like they may actually not be the very bottom of the shelf copies like many of fasttech's versions.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
naa i picked up another taifun clone, and some other junk i cant remember lol.
I have the real TF but when i tried a clone i was impressed at how close it is so i snagged one of them. its actually a better deal then the TF clone on fasttech as they include all the extras where fasttech does not..

I noticed the kraken clone looks better and actually includes a driptip and box.. it might be another fasttech and they have lots of clones but the few things i studied for a while look like they may actually not be the very bottom of the shelf copies like many of fasttech's versions.

I noticed the same thing ... which is one of the reasons that I ordered the Kraken from Focal and not Fasttech ... same with the Caravela clone. Focalecigs includes an extra bottom button spring and different length contact screws, and its in stock and ready to ship, whereas the Caravela is presently restocking at Fasttech with a 10 or 15 day wait.

I almost got the Taifun GT as well, but then I turned my sights to the Fogger ... I may also checkout on the Pulse G Genesis, but I figured it was safer to start small, and then see how things go with my first order. This will also give them some time to pull in more inventory of other items.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
ooo weee a kraken on a vela clone? set that puppy around .8 ohms and kapow, :D wait till you see that thing in action, i got a kraken on a poldiac the clouds are ginormous and thick as pudding lol and the flavor rocks - really a nice design.

Yeah baby! Now you are speaking my language, ahahahaha! But seriously, you are are hurting my feeling with your talk about the Poldiac because I love the Poldiac! I love it so much, and I want it so bad and I almost bought an awesome 1:1 from Vape Royalty until I got to checkout and it said $10 bucks for shipping :blink: from within the US? :blink: ... they lost me on that one. High domestic shipping rates are against my religion.

So do you have a two tone Poldiac or the all stainless blinger?? ... did I mention that I love the Poldiac ? :p I need Focalecigs to get the 1:1 Poldiac clone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread