Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree962Likes

Thread: Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Update: Mountain Rift: Following about 6-7 refills on a Vision Mini, I am starting to get tobacco notes with this. It doesn't overpower the cola flavors, yet. Makes me hesitant to clean it just to see how much more the flavor profile changes. Since I have plenty of Visions, and new stuff in the mail, I will let this one go even though I may inadvertently gunk it up past redemption.
    Adrena and Lone_wolf like this.
    COG =$2,350.36

Can anyone tell me if the coffee is a dark colored juice ? I'm trying to stick with clear colored juices because of how they gunk up the coils on the fluxo.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the coffee is a dark colored juice ? I'm trying to stick with clear colored juices because of how they gunk up the coils on the fluxo.
    Yes, I can tell you. It is a rather dark juice and it does gunk up the coils relatively fast. It is still delicious and I will still order it, just be aware of greater need for cleaning.
    COG =$2,350.36

i liked the pyramid fusion at first, but half way thru the bottle its nuttiness is overpowering. Didn't like the mountain rift at first (tasted like lemon pine-sol) but after you get used to it its not so bad. if you mix even a drop or two of these with other flavors they overpower everything.

all time favorite is Lasso. nothing else i've tried comes close. throat hit is awesome and a nice smooth flavor to match.

Just got some Lasso, this stuff is amazing!!! Awesome tabacco taste, awesome TH, just plain awesome! Looking forward to the restock so i can try some more flavors!
    Amy41996 likes this.

all the flavors have been ordered and we now wait for a fresh shipment, tons of new flavors incoming as well and some old favorites will be back and better then ever.
    Amy41996 and Adrena like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badkolo View Post
    all the flavors have been ordered and we now wait for a fresh shipment, tons of new flavors incoming as well and some old favorites will be back and better then ever.
    Thanks! I will look forward to trying them.
    COG =$2,350.36

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've never tried flux juices but plan to as soon as I get my first paycheck. Has anyone here tried the cafe de creme? If yes, what's your rating on it?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    Caramel Apple: OMG 36 ml lasted me 3 days on that stuff. Need to get more HEAVEN in a bottle.
    Im gunna have to get me some of that. I got some caramel apple from madvapes... big mistake
    Thanks for the reviews adrena
    Adrena likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    I've never tried flux juices but plan to as soon as I get my first paycheck. Has anyone here tried the cafe de creme? If yes, what's your rating on it?
    It is probably my favorite tasting juice. However out of all their juices I have tried it gunks up the coils the fastest, so make sure you use something you feel comfortable cleaning. But it is definitely a re-buy for me.
    nirosys likes this.
    COG =$2,350.36

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast