Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree962Likes

Thread: Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by burns_erin View Post
    It is probably my favorite tasting juice. However out of all their juices I have tried it gunks up the coils the fastest, so make sure you use something you feel comfortable cleaning. But it is definitely a re-buy for me.
    Awesome, ty! I keep mega dual coils around because I won't cry if they croak, so they'll get the coffee.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Triple orange-this is aggressively orange. Like orange zest, and orange cream soda and an orange dreamsicle. More orange than sweet though if that makes sense. IMHO this vapes better cooler than warmer. At 3.9 in the newer, lower ohm vision, for me it started to go. It is a clean vaping juice though and doesn't seem to gunk up the coils that fast. It isn't an all day or everyday vape for me, but it is something I can vape for a couple of hours straight.
    AmandaMarie likes this.
    COG =$2,350.36

ECF Veteran

I just got a few GV juices today.

First one I tried is the Mountain Rift.. Doesn't taste at all like a tobacco. Tastes like a pine tree. I don't think I can finish this one..

I also got some Caramel Apple. That ones pretty good. It definitely has a unique taste. The more I vape it, the more it grows on me. It has a real strong caramel taste. I like it a lot.
    Adrena and AmandaMarie like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Vaped in Crystal Flux alot last night. It is VERY difficult to describe, but I'll try my best. It is light, sweet, and clean. It tastes alot, to me, like lasso, but without that very distinctive honeysuckle or melon flavor. The tobacco comes through on the after taste, so far, but I have a feeling that will shift some to a more dominant note after a few refills in the same vision. It isn't unpleasant to me, but it seems to be more of a palate cleanser than an all day vape.
    Adrena and payne1226 like this.
    COG =$2,350.36

Super Member ECF Veteran

i ordered the grape mt dew and the Carmel apple..... i will tell ya what i think

dont forget, later this week all the flavorings except lasso , crystal, and americano are totaly redone with original formulas but using premium flavorings. new base, new nic
    Mspinner likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by badkolo View Post
    dont forget, later this week all the flavorings except lasso , crystal, and americano are totaly redone with original formulas but using premium flavorings. new base, new nic
    I havent tried the Crystal, but Lasso and Americano are daily vapes for me. Those two are perfect the way they are. You definately have some good liquid bad. Although that Mountain Rift is a little unusual.

Can't wait to try some of the new and improved Flux Nectar

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matadorx View Post
    I havent tried the Crystal, but Lasso and Americano are daily vapes for me. Those two are perfect the way they are. You definately have some good liquid bad. Although that Mountain Rift is a little unusual.

Can't wait to try some of the new and improved Flux Nectar
    The more I vape of the crystal, the more I grows on me. Definitely worth a try mat.
    COG =$2,350.36

Has anyone else been told that pyramid fusion smells like pee? I love this stuff, but at least three people have told me this. How does one dilute this juice? It really has become one of my favorites, but I don't want to alienate those around me.

Quote Originally Posted by matadorx View Post
    I just got a few GV juices today.

First one I tried is the Mountain Rift.. Doesn't taste at all like a tobacco. Tastes like a pine tree. I don't think I can finish this one..

I also got some Caramel Apple. That ones pretty good. It definitely has a unique taste. The more I vape it, the more it grows on me. It has a real strong caramel taste. I like it a lot.
    Hm. Pine tree actually sounds pretty good to me. Might try it.

Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast