Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread - Page 87
Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889 LastLast
Like Tree964Likes

Thread: Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

all new 4 flavors are now up for sale, these are special and i hope you enjoy the hard work put into them
    burns_erin and yiddleboge6 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badkolo View Post
    all new 4 flavors are now up for sale, these are special and i hope you enjoy the hard work put into them
    Are samplers of these going to be available?
    COG =$2,350.36

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dannoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

HI erin--yes they will...soon as we get 'em set up for that I will update the original thread with the info...

Quote Originally Posted by burns_erin View Post
    Are samplers of these going to be available?

ECF Guru Verified Member
    Supporting Member

in stock now
    I really didn't know what to expect from this one but it really is somehting special. What I taste in it makes me think it should be so much sweeter than it is, it has perfect sweetness to me and I have done it top coil, bottom coil, carto and dripper. I get banana, coconut and cinnamon mostly but seems there must be something else in there too. It isn't pina colada at all to me, but something I can vape all day. I let mine steep a week before trying with a little shake and then about an hour in my sonic shaker . Great juice, I really hope everyone gives this one a try. I think they will be as pleasantly surprised with it as I am. YES, I will be ordering more of this one.

we have 7 brnad new flavors dropping in the next few days, these are gonna be amazing folks, flavors you all waited for done the GV way.

plus dan and i are working on a new juice section with crazy prices and flavors

ECF Guru Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Pink Flamingo Flux Nectar

This is a great juice. It is pink grapefruit sweet without the sour/tart flavor but there is a bit of other sweetness that comes into play on the inhale and the exhale is a clean, light grapefruit/citrus exhale. It is a very light flavor with an almost fizzy quality that won't overpower and that makes it all day vape worthy. For me, that is perhaps 6-7 ml a day. There is no sugary candy flavor here nor any powdery or flowery flavors, just very light and refreshing. Most try too hard at some flavors and they tend to be overpowering but this one is not.
    AG51, mattiem, Harplayr and 1 others like this.

Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar

you write great reviews Joan
    mattiem, yiddleboge6 and JoanJ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanJ View Post
    Pink Flamingo Flux Nectar

This is a great juice. It is pink grapefruit sweet without the sour/tart flavor but there is a bit of other sweetness that comes into play on the inhale and the exhale is a clean, light grapefruit/citrus exhale. It is a very light flavor with an almost fizzy quality that won't overpower and that makes it all day vape worthy. For me, that is perhaps 6-7 ml a day. There is no sugary candy flavor here nor any powdery or flowery flavors, just very light and refreshing. Most try too hard at some flavors and they tend to be overpowering but this one is not.
    im so happy you like pink flamingo, hopefully you try our new squid with salmon flavor arriving soon followed by pulled pork and beans which has excellent throat hit
    Last edited by badkolo; 04-01-2014 at 06:02 PM.
    AG51, mattiem, Harplayr and 2 others like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar

im so happy you like pink flamingo, hopefully you try our new squid with salmon flavor arriving soon followed by pulled pork and beans which has excellent throat hit
    mattiem and JoanJ like this.

Here you go folks, while we make the product photos and get them up, here is a tease for the 7 new flavors

Apple Jax Delixe, Kaptain Krunch, Orxata Blend Paradise, Frosted Krispy Treats , Electric Blue Popsicle, GV4, Mango Tahiti, Krushed Cherries. All handcrafted to blow away any attempts at these flavors that might be similar elsewhere. Don't forget, no one has our juice or flavoring and every flavor has been reformulated to give you the best

Plus, we will be adding a new flavor every week on our special at a blow out price... every single week... plus 3 other new weekly specials every week. Time to give back to the customers and time for GotVapes to do what it does best, change the industry for the better, just like many of the great mod makers and all the great stuff coming out of china

Also get ready for a new juice section, GV Intense Nicquid, 15ml at a amazing price and guess what, over 50 new flavors we've never carried... ever. All meticulously crafted by GotVapes
    Last edited by yiddleboge6; 04-04-2014 at 11:13 PM.