Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread
Page 1 of 89 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree965Likes

Thread: Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

I figured since I haven't seen a thread dedicated to reviewing and describing Flux Nectar flavors I would start one and hope the rest of you devotees help out as well.

Cafe de Creme- This juice is delicious. A nice smooth coffee with a smooth creamy after taste. If you are looking for a bitter coffee flavor this may not be the juice for you. My only complaint is how relatively quickly it gunks up the coils of a vision or fluxo.

Lasso-relatively light tobacco flavor with a hint of either honeysuckle or melon. This doesn't gunk up coils much at all.

Caramel apple-delicious flavor of both caramel and apple, but still separate, they don't blend together. I don't know a better way to describe it than that. It is kind of like eating both an apple jolly rancher and a worthers hard candy. This is an all day vape for me, and best of all takes ALOT to gunk up coils.

Menthol Mania-nice strong menthol, slightly sweet. Doesn't gunk up coils AT ALL. Another all day vape for me. But as a warning, this is really only a menthol flavor. I don't taste any tobacco notes.

Pyramid fusion-this is an intense flavor. Undiluted it tasted more like caramel popcorn to me. It is so strong it handles dilution well. And when diluted, to me it tastes like a cigar with strong flavors of cocoa. It is also a flavor that produces a very strong scent when vaped. My husband vetoed this one.

Sugar cookie-a very sweet flavor, but for some reason I haven't been able to warm up to it. It tastes, to me, like play-do smells.
    Last edited by dannoman; 05-09-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    COG =$2,350.36

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Ok, so apparantly I am the only person actually vaping these juices, lol. So the rest of you need to quit buying it out so I can try some of the ones that keep selling out.

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.
    COG =$2,350.36

ECF Veteran

Well I won a couple menthols but I'm kinda getting away from menthol flavors now, even tho they were a must have when I first started vaping....I gave my menthol mania to my brother and he LOVES it. I will have to recommend he try the caramel apple as well since he has tried some of my apple vapes from other companies and seems to like them...

I used to like Lasso a lot (still do, actually), but lately I got extremely picky about my juice. I don't even do Boba's anymore. I go for naturally macerated tobaccos and organic-ish everything else.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Mountain rift-this tastes...well, you aren't going to believe me, but here goes nothing. It tastes like a cross between lemon lime soda and cola, with a hint of cedar. I quite like it. But that description is just........ There has to be something wrong with my taste buds.

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.
    COG =$2,350.36

ECF Veteran

I love the Tobacco Americano! It's a little thick at 70% vg. I usually thin it out with some Crown Royal. But its absolutely delicious! It has a real tobacco taste, maybe a very small hint of a chocolate taste and a semi nutty finish on the exhale. Its my all day vape, I love it!!

Just ordered some Lasso, looking forward to it! Thanks for the reviews burns_erin!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Lone_wolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matadorx View Post
    I love the Tobacco Americano! It's a little thick at 70% vg. I usually thin it out with some Crown Royal. But its absolutely delicious! It has a real tobacco taste, maybe a very small hint of a chocolate taste and a semi nutty finish on the exhale. Its my all day vape, I love it!!

Just ordered some Lasso, looking forward to it! Thanks for the reviews burns_erin!
    I agree the tobacco americano is great. 50 state salute is very good also when vape the 50 state salute my family thinks it smells like waffles. Lasso and crystal are pretty good also. i thought the mountain rift was bubbley cola also.

Super Member ECF Veteran teslastick's Avatar

Gotta try the old school Americano. They just changed it like 2 months ago. The older one is better has more flavor. Hope it comes back. Chris said he has more coming soon. Maybe theynwill list it that way on website soon.

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

What do you want me to say?
    Swedish fish: Spot on a must have candy vape
    right next to the gummy bears.... Now where did that one go? ( it's my fave and I'm down to one bottle)
    Caramel Apple: OMG 36 ml lasted me 3 days on that stuff. Need to get more HEAVEN in a bottle.
    Menthol Mania: Opens the sinuses right up. one kick A** vape. My go to menthol. So clean so smooth...

Others would be coco strawberry and Belgian waffle both a must have not up on the site? Hope to see them again.
    That waffle smelled so good even had a hint of maple most waffle juices lack.
    and the coco strawberry only chocolate that I trust in my visions...
    Amy41996 likes this.
    ͼწͽ.☆.`**.☆.`**. ☆ (⋗წ⋖) ☆ .**`.☆.**`.☆.ͼწͽ

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Menthol Mania...da best!!!!! Not scopey....menthol with a bit of sweetness so it doesnt blow out your sinuses
    My preference the flavor is perfect TH, Vapor and the flavor cant be matched...and i have been down the long road looking for a menthol!! Found some good ones, but Menthol Mania is my heaven
    Adrena, matador and jlinko like this.

Page 1 of 89 123451151 ... LastLast