Page 104 of 141 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1403
Like Tree508Likes

Thread: * ON SALE NOW * GV VISION EGO STARDUST 1.4 Sealed easy fill Special Top COIL, No WICKS HANGING, 2.5 to 2.7ohms, THICK COIL so break em in.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have not been this excited about a new cart since I switched over to using Fluxies (quite a few months ago). The Stardust just friggin ROCKS. I really do think these will be the new go-to cart for eGo folks, looks great, vapes great, even performs well on an old 650 mAh eGo battery I use for dry burning.

Now I'm going to have to get my hands on some new 1000 mAh batteries, or maybe a dongle so I never run out of powah!

edit: I should add that I'm vaping a 40PG/60VG juice on it right now, and there's no problem with wicking at all!
    Great product, guys. Let's hope I don't toast the coil on these.

*Official*Leg*Humper* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Cranky View Post
    I have not been this excited about a new cart since I switched over to using Fluxies (quite a few months ago). The Stardust just friggin ROCKS. I really do think these will be the new go-to cart for eGo folks, looks great, vapes great, even performs well on an old 650 mAh eGo battery I use for dry burning.

Now I'm going to have to get my hands on some new 1000 mAh batteries, or maybe a dongle so I never run out of powah!

Great product, guys. Let's hope I don't toast the coil on these.
    You can always recoil it. I think that is what makes these so great!
    Feel free to FB me: http://www.facebook.com/lorddavon, Skype ID: LordDavon, Vaping Reviews: http://www.youtube.com/user/davsolomon/videos

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LordDavon View Post
    You can always recoil it. I think that is what makes these so great!
    Did you post your Stardust mod video yet? I saw your review vid (I totally agree... these will be the "new" Fluxos!) but I have not seen your Mr. Fixit vid yet

Also waiting on your CE4 vid too..

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Anyone else over here have a dongle and may be able to help bonny. Her stardusts aren't seeming to make connection to her dongle.
    COG =$2,350.36

I got my Stardust today and I'm a little confused.

I put a few drops in, hit pretty well (I think I want the lower ohm version now!). Anyways, after I filled it, it stopped producing any vaper at all. I've since emptied it back out and still can not achieve any vapor ...

What am I doing wrong here? Did I flood it and break it?

Thanks

So may have the problem ... switched batteries, and it started working again. Looked at the batter and it was flooded with juice. Holding the stardust up, there is juice leaking out of it ... I'm assuming this is not normal???

*Official*Leg*Humper* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Cranky View Post
    Did you post your Stardust mod video yet? I saw your review vid (I totally agree... these will be the "new" Fluxos!) but I have not seen your Mr. Fixit vid yet

Also waiting on your CE4 vid too..
    I forgot to order the CE4's. Oh man! Let me get that done right now. I just posted a mod video (for another vender), and was pounding on it pretty hard. Plus, I have been working on the X7's. I totally forgot about those.

I will be doing a mod video on the Stardusts, as soon as GV has enough that I get some more. I'm a programmer, so when I am at work, I can rarely get on the forums. I missed the last sale.
    Feel free to FB me: http://www.facebook.com/lorddavon, Skype ID: LordDavon, Vaping Reviews: http://www.youtube.com/user/davsolomon/videos

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by adambean View Post
    So may have the problem ... switched batteries, and it started working again. Looked at the batter and it was flooded with juice. Holding the stardust up, there is juice leaking out of it ... I'm assuming this is not normal???
    My guess is that you accidently got some juice down the center. Try blowing it out (like a flooded atty), clean your battery (I have had so much experience with leaky carts that I keep isopropyl alcohol on hand just for cleanups) and try again.

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by adambean View Post
    When you filled it, could you have gotten some e-Liquid in the Center Tube?

What I do when I fill Any type of Carto is after it is filled, I put a Paper Towel over the Battery end of the Carto. Then I give it a Gentle Blow thru the Mouth Piece.

Repeat until No e-Liquid in on the Paper Towel.

If you do this and you still get e-Liquid in your Battery, then something is Leaking.

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

BTW - If you Smash/Flatten a Q-Tip with a Hammer they fit better inside your Battery Connector.
    Bamrz likes this.