THE Phoenix Line is here & up for SALE. both phoenix xl & 3ml tank version,bottom coil, 2 ohms for both - Page 21
Page 21 of 177 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: THE Phoenix Line is here & up for SALE. both phoenix xl & 3ml tank version,bottom coil, 2 ohms for both

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rse1 View Post
    They're up on the site now: see other thread "NEW 808d Stardust ego vision in stock today!!!!" I just checked and they are the first on the stardust list.
    This thread is for the Phoenix line. Completely different than the stardust.
    Cyrus Vap likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Is any one going to be able to give a review of these. Don't mean to be a pain butt here, I am just really excited about these. Hoping that these will be the best carto's around. Anticipation is driving me crazy

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by samsun View Post
    Is any one going to be able to give a review of these. Don't mean to be a pain butt here, I am just really excited about these. Hoping that these will be the best carto's around. Anticipation is driving me crazy
    yeah join the crowd lol
    Cyrus Vap and Grantah like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran bassmonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by samsun View Post
    SteelJan reviewed them and called them 'tank killers' if I recall correctly. I am so stoked
    samsun and Cyrus Vap like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Yep, or dual coil killers. Said it was the best ever, and did not leak, batted it about a few times. The one she had was a bottom coil, if memory serves me correctly. I think that was her very last review, and the Phoenix really had her excited.

*Official*Leg*Humper* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I hope to have my testing ready by Sunday. I would do a preview tonight, but I haven't been cleared to do so. Bad is away from his keyboard at the moment.

I do have one review promised ahead of this one -- I promised Lewis Gentry that I would review one of his wood mod first. Tim will probably get his review out first, but I am being very careful with this one. I want to make sure that I find out as many different ways to get this thing to leak as possible. So far, just filling it wrong has made it leak. Nothing else.
    timothy, samsun and karmakatie like this.
    Feel free to FB me: http://www.facebook.com/lorddavon, Skype ID: LordDavon, Vaping Reviews: http://www.youtube.com/user/davsolomon/videos

Quote Originally Posted by LordDavon View Post
    I hope to have my testing ready by Sunday. I would do a preview tonight, but I haven't been cleared to do so. Bad is away from his keyboard at the moment.

I do have one review promised ahead of this one -- I promised Lewis Gentry that I would review one of his wood mod first. Tim will probably get his review out first, but I am being very careful with this one. I want to make sure that I find out as many different ways to get this thing to leak as possible. So far, just filling it wrong has made it leak. Nothing else.
    Thats the only way that I got it to leak also By the way LordDevon Bad told me yesterday that it was alright to post a review .

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordDavon View Post

I think it is really nice of u to do these reviews an really appreciate that u are taking your time with these to make sure your review is accurate.
    Last edited by samsun; 04-14-2012 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Spelling

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bassmonster View Post
    SteelJan reviewed them and called them 'tank killers' if I recall correctly. I am so stoked
    Yes I also had seen her video on these that is why I am so excited.

*Official*Leg*Humper* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by timh View Post
    Thats the only way that I got it to leak also By the way LordDevon Bad told me yesterday that it was alright to post a review .
    Thanks Tim. I am still going to test a bit longer. I've already found a couple of concerns, so I am going to keep working with it, and see what else I can find.
    Feel free to FB me: http://www.facebook.com/lorddavon, Skype ID: LordDavon, Vaping Reviews: http://www.youtube.com/user/davsolomon/videos