Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Feedback- shipped???

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteRed View Post
    Do you get bent when you purchase something and it doesn't work...
    Not really.

I can try every type of Carto/Atty out there EVERY Month and it is Still Cheaper than Smoking Analogs.

BTW - I wasn't trying to say you or Anyone else here was Bent over anything.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteRed View Post
    Do you get bent when you purchase something and it doesn't work,or do you say well it was the cheapest way to go so if it don't work it's my tough luck.
    I'm not getting too bent.I've found A company that I like to do business with,and everything about this company is great except there seems to be a problem with their shipping.
    I'm not saying that GotVapes is at fault here.Just wish there shipping was better.I paid for Priority Shipping and just wish that would have happened. Priority Shipping is a upgrade to regular shipping insuring you get your package in 3 days.
    I paid that premium and did not get it. That is my problem.
    OK enough said on this from me.

i feel your pain brother. seems the same kind of things happen to my packages all the time. every time i kick myself cuz i could have saved most of the shipping and still got it in the same amount of time

mine also wont come until monday instead of sat. if i planned to wait until monday then the priority shipping was a waste....
    anyhow thanks GV for the good work getting everything out quick
    Peace, Love, and Heavy Vapor

... Dual Coil Gummy Tank / G-Tank by Sturm

Senior Member ECF Veteran tj98_7's Avatar

Well I have an idea. How about a gotvapes store. I would gladly drive 6 hours to pick my stuff up instead of waiting 4-5 days. Lol.
    harmonic likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

In dealing with several other vendors and <<first class shipping>> i get package sooner than gotvapes but i believe its that post office they have to deal with and not gotvapes , this is not the first time as well this has happened with my order from them, to me its no big deal .
    I was surprised when i could not get first class and had to use priority mail but Dan mentioned he made a mistake in a decimal when listed the weight of vivi nova and so another 2 small items and package exceeded 13oz according to the mistake.
    After all he was pressing to get these items listed and even spelled Phoenix wrong at first as i recall.
    Kudo's go out to Dan and company .
    My main concern is not the shipment time but the performance now of product.
    Time will tell.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well I can't say I'm very impressed by USPS either. I got a shipping notification from GV on 26th March, I heard from USPS that it had been sent on the 10th April. It then did a waltz around various points in NY and says it was processed in Jamaica NY on 23rd April, so all its got to do next is cross the Atlantic! Good thing I am patient, I guess I'll get to try the C8 one of these days! To be fair, this is not normally the case and previous orders have gone through much quicker.

Partner - Supplier Associate ECF Veteran badkolo's Avatar

if your having such a issue dave please pm me and ill get you straightened out, that doesnt sound normal at all so contact me and ill look into it and handle it

Super Member ECF Veteran Barefoot's Avatar

Think it's a New York Postal thing - ordered from Parkes Vaping and Gotvapes on the same day the C8's came out and Parkes juice arrived 4 days or so before GV's - via Miami! If they sent from texas sure it would arrive quicker LoL

Ultra Member ECF Veteran BonnyC's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have to say, this shipment has updated more often than any of my past orders that I can think of. I mean, 5 updates in the same day alerting me of its movements is not too bad at all. Lets see how long it stays in NY, though.

Ok I orderd on Thursday, I have red the complaints. I was wondering if you have conciterd other methods. I am willing to pay for ups or fed ex. If it was available I would have payed for overnite delivery.
    Good... Bad... Just vape...

I've had two orders never make it past the processing facility in New York. My order for 3 Vision Extremes got stuck at Bethpage. GV graciously sent me replacements and they got stuck in Whitestone. None of my other orders have had this problem. I usually receive in 3 to 4 days. Maybe somebody at the post office really likes Vision Extremes!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast